Thankfully August has passed without a major terror attack or a tragic celebrity death, though there were some really close calls along the way. I am concerned with the thoughts I’ve been having as of late, so I’ll share them here.
1) I’m going to elaborate on this in its own blog post since it deserves one, but watch out for Republican efforts to privatize social security either this or next month. If they succeed in going through with it, a triggered stock market crash immediately follows suit. I’ll explain more at another time.
2) Like with Barcelona, I suspect there will be a partial terror attack in New Orleans or another south east city, but the more devastating part of it will be blunted by the police force there.
3) I see violence rising again in the fall, this time directed towards US lawmakers. My previous warning for Paul Ryan remains and I also think Governor Greg Abbott and Nancy Pelosi are high priority targets as well.
4) Finally, I think we may see another theater roof collapse on an audience in the fall like what occurred in London in 2013. This time it will happen state side.
9/10 ETA: There’s a lot of predictions to update as fulfilled. While not everything I’ve said has been accurate, most of it has. I’ll get to that, along with my long overdue piece on antifa, in the near future. In the meantime, here are some other predictions to share.
5) I keep hearing the phrase “fire, fire in the building.” I think a serious fire is going to breakout at a high rise building and it will lead to pandemonium and a massive casualty. Not sure where this will occur, but I’m going to guess it’s in a big city like New York or Chicago.
6) A major assassination is also long overdue for a European leader. I expect that to occur in November.
7) The Democrats will see the first signs of trouble this fall as Daniel Biss sees big protests against him that will end up seeing him lose his challenge to incumbent governor Bruce Rauner in Illinois; presuming Biss is the nominee next year. I also see some legal trouble for Rahm Emmanuel in the new year as well.
8) There is a risk of war forming on another front, this time in the South American nation of Venezuela. Like with Vietnam, the US will suffer massive casualties and extreme unrest domestically if it decides to go down this path due to the nation’s insistence on rejecting the petrodollar for the Euro or the Ruble.
9) Major discussions are had on climate change in the fall and I believe it will lead to some major changes in the US in terms of its energy policy. Some of it, like the banning of the DAPL, have been predicted by me already. Others, like court ordered emission reductions and state laws regulating the energy sector, come by the spring of next year.
9/16 ETA: I’ve had this thought for about four days now. I might as well post it here. It could be nothing, but just in case…..
10) I keep hearing the phrase “blood in the streets” and seeing a lot of blood shed on the streets of various cities in the US. This could be in relation to terrorism, police violence or some combination of the two this fall. Stay alert.