I have to start by saying that I was extremely surprised that most of the events I foresaw for last month did not transpire. It is indisputable that there was a rise in political violence in every nation mentioned in my last blog post but the UK. It is also indisputable that there have been several close calls in the last few weeks that could lead us to the brink of war. While June passed without a major, society altering incident, I am still not comforted in my visions, nor in my overall sense in the universe. If my insights play out a month past my original vector date, then I will have only been wrong on dating, not on the visions overall.
Having gotten that out of the way, here are some predictions for this month.
1) A congressional coup plot will be undertaken in the house and senate. It seems that at least one chamber will be under GOP rule by the end of the month, if not both.
2) Myanmar’s neighbors begin to see destabilization this month due to the influx of migrants rushing in.
3) More violence in the streets of New York, this time over the disputed mayoral election results.
4) A major black out on the west coast. Looting and violence follows.
5) Further mutations in the COVID pandemic will leave the vaccines relatively useless in stopping the new strands.
6) A major earthquake. I’m seeing it in or around India.
7) Another major oil spill in the Atlantic Ocean.
7/7 ETA: Before I post more predictions, there are two things that need to be addressed. The first is that blood has now begun to spill the streets, as I predicted last month. Instead of peacefully stepping down from his role as President of Haiti, which I thought may eventually happen, Jovenel Moise was assassinated in his home last night. This was likely the fate of Netanyahu had he not ceded power to Naftali Bennett last month and this fate awaits many of the people who I had written about in last month’s blog post. So although my dating of June was off, if the events I foretold of occur this month instead, all I will be wrong about is the dating of my predictions.
The second point to note is that there is about to be some major revelations of scandal that will shock the world in the near future. I will lay out some of them here.
8) Allegations will emerge that the New York City Board of Elections tossed out Kathryn Garcia votes to help Eric Adams declare victory. This will come out as a court challenge is filed seeking to contest the results.
9) Another Snowden like revelation about the NSA will come out in the near future from a whistleblower.
10) The nation of Chile faces unrest that will lead to the destabilization of the government.
11) Watch out for another Arab Spring in the near future, starting in or around Tunisia.
7/11 ETA: More predictions.
12) Leaks will come out about dark scandals from the Bush senior administration, sparking outrage worldwide. Stuff about Reagan may leak as well.
13) I’m getting a strong sense that Bezos and his crew will crash and burn upon landing from space, killing everyone aboard the Blue Origin spacecraft.
7/16 ETA: A few more predictions.
14) I had said in my 2021 predictions post that the Ayatollah of Iran would die this year, which I still believe will happen, likely next month. What I have not previously mentioned is that Iran’s newly “elected” President, Ebrahim Raisi, is someone to watch carefully. This is because I believe he has plans to off the Ayatollah, using the excuse that he died of Covid, to assume absolute control over the country. He will become both the president and ayatollah, merging the two roles into one, and purge the so called “moderates” out of the government, making himself a nearly absolute dictator, with approval from hardliners in his government. This will set the stage for a confrontation with Israel that will turn nuclear.
15) There will be an attempted invasion of Cuba, a sort of half assed Bay of Pigs invasion, either later this month or early next month. It will fail miserably and will be crushed swiftly.
7/23 ETA: Let me start off by saying that it was incredibly irresponsible for the Olympics committee to begin the games, despite rising COVID cases and an approaching typhoon (one I predicted would happen) that is going to cause significant inland damage. It is possible that the COVID cases get so bad and the damage is so severe from the typhoon that the games are stopped midway through, which would be a partial, if not full prediction fulfillment on my end. It’s something to look out for this weekend, as the typhoon is expected to hit Japanese shores on Monday.
In the interim, here are some more predictions to share.
17) The Iran Deal is dead and what the US does in response, sanctioning China, will lead to the global economic collapse that I predicted in my “War is Coming” blog post last year.
18) Protests erupt in Iraq over the refusal of the Biden administration to fully pull out troops. There will be casualties of US soldiers in response.
19) Severe drought in coming for Europe in August, ruining farms, crops and livestock and causing a significant increase in global food prices.
20) Public opinion against Biden is going shift downward in a big way, alarming the White House.