So as I predicted a number of months ago, Al Jazeera’s censored documentary on the corrupting influence of Israeli lobbying groups in the US has been leaked in full online. You can watch all four parts here and here. Despite Al Jazeera’s attempts to deflect, the network had no intention of airing it on their network and this leak was the only way that it would come to light. Normally, I would just put this in the prediction fulfilled page and call it a day, but there’s more to this than meets the eye. Criminal charges will be pressed against the leakers, but all that this will do is bring more attention to the documentary and bring a widespread effort to discuss the film’s contents on the national stage. As I predicted the leak, I am also predicting that this film will change many people’s opinions on the Israeli government and see what is now a bi-partisan support in Washington turn into bi-partisan opposition. This will be the Streisand effect in action and it is long overdue.
As we approach 2019, I’m going to save a lot of my predictions for the bigger post to be released on January 1st. In the meantime, here’s a prediction to share.
1) There will be a last minute event before the election that rattles the country. I believe it will be terror related. Look out for it on Monday.
11/7 ETA: So my revised forecast for the midterms came about exactly as I predicted it. The Kavanaugh confirmation undoubtedly altered the trajectory of the race and cost Republicans the chance to hold off losses in the House. While Republicans kept their majority in the senate and managed to take a few Democratic seats, the resounding loss of one branch of government is going to cause major headaches for Trump’s agenda. It will also cause him to act out more viciously than ever and see his most evil instincts play out. I’ll write more about this in the 2019 elections post. In the meantime, here’s another prediction to share.
2) I’m getting the sense that we might see my predicted civil war that was originally predicted for 2014-2015 occur in the next vector of opportunity, 2021-2022. I have been in discussions with FefeLove and we both see the split of the nation come to a head next year. Much talk of civil war in the press is piquing my senses and the overthrow that should have happened years ago may actually happen when the opportunity presents itself again. Trump’s assassination will likely make this more likely to happen than ever, especially if the currents are rockier as a result. The warning signs will come later next year. I’ll write in more detail about this in the 2019 predictions post.
I wrote a prediction last year that 80’s pop singer Paula Abdul would die or cancel her performances on a joint tour last summer if she didn’t drop out. While only one show was cancelled, she didn’t succumb to an untimely death the way I thought she would. Despite her good fortunes up until now, she is tempting fate because she has embarked on a disastrous solo tour that has already seen multiple cancellations and a severe fall from the stage as seen above. You can only tempt fate for so long before you succumb to it. If Paula doesn’t outright cancel her shows soon, she will go to the graveyard. She’s not physically up for this tour and, despite whatever reasons she’s doing this (leaning towards needing the money), it’s not worth it. I hope she sees the warning signs and reconsiders before it’s too late. Her fans will understand if she cancels. They’ll never forgive themselves if she dies.
I just wanted to give you all a heads up that my connection to the spiritual world has been a bit staticky recently. While I get predictions and dream visions here and there, I haven’t been able to establish why certain predictions haven’t been fulfilled recently. Some of it, as mentioned in a prior blog, is due to changing vectors and targets, but some of it is entirely unexplainable. Hopefully, I will be able to clear the static that is cutting out my communication soon. Your prayers for success would be greatly appreciated. Also pray for our writer Fefe. Her stalker is almost heading to prison and I hope the case against him is successful. Thanks for your readership at this difficult time.
While there has been a lot of unsettling things happening recently, both in my personal life and the world, there have been rays of sunshine casting over the darkened days. Our regular contributor, Fefe Love, is winning her battle against the stalker who scares her into silence. I don’t want to jinx anything, but if she is successful, she’ll begin posting again in the new year. Pray for success on this front. Her voice is missed.
In the meantime, here is a prediction to share and hopefully I’ll have more to share later in the month.
1) I think there will be some unusual weather in the North West this month. Though it may not technically be a hurricane, the storms that approach will reach those levels.
10/6 ETA: This is more of an update to a previous post rather than a prediction.
2) So Kavanaugh managed to squeak into the Supreme Court in the tightest margin in US history. My instinct on that one point was wrong, despite how close to the wire it got. In addition, one other part of the Trump post from last month is now wrong as well. The red wave I predicted has now evaporated. Republicans fell into a trap laid out by corporatist Democrats to rally women voters without having to change their overall policies. The predicted red wave will become a blue wave instead and it will leave Trump vulnerable on more ends than just the FBI. Despite this, the rest of the prediction, including the closure of the Mueller investigation, the culling of his cabinet and his assassination still follow.
10/19 ETA: Another prediction.
3) I remembered some of the dreams I had a number of years ago about my future in space and I wondered how it would be possible for humans to travel such great distances. I managed to figure it out. The Voyager 1, a probe that was sent from the US by NASA in 1977, will eventually be intercepted by an alien race and this may establish contact in the future. Such contact will give the human race technology that is currently not available here and will allow us to explore the universe. When? I’m not sure, but this is what I’m sensing at the moment.
4) I had a dream last night where Donald Trump was forced to wear The Mask from the 1990’s comic and movie. He then became a target and his life was immediately in danger. It seemed like an odd dream, but I was able to deduce what it meant. Jim Carrey, a very vocal Trump critic, will play a key role in taking down Trump’s administration. In what capacity I’m not sure. However, it will be interesting to see where he comes in to play.
10/23 ETA: Another dream based prediction.
5) I’m not going to share all of the dream that I had, but I had a dream where federal agents came to investigate me and ask me questions about the singer Kesha. They said she was hiding and they were looking for people who knew her to turn her in. I didn’t know where she was, but I saw her soon after and warned her that the feds were after her and to run. I’m not sure what this about, but if it has to do with vindictive and desperate measures her predatory producer Dr Luke might take against her for her allegations of rape, then she has reason to be worried about her safety. Hope she protects herself physically and legally. Desperate people will do unhinged things.
10/27 ETA: I’m not removing the prayer post for another day or two. It has been working as I had hoped and your continued prayer will remove the poison in my life. In the meantime, here’s a bad feeling I’ve been having that I need to share.
6) I’m getting a very bad vibe around the migrant caravan. Not because any malicious actors have infiltrated it, but because of what Trump might do to halt their travels to the border seeking asylum. Pray that I’m wrong, but there’s a Hitlerian vibe coming off of his supporters that leads me to believe the migrants will be rounded up in concentration camps and killed in mass. I hope that I’m wrong, but the feeling is very strong. Hope they stay safe and consider ending in Mexico if they can.
10/29 ETA: I have cleared out the negative energy (for the most part), so I’ve taken the blog post off of the front page. I might put it up again in a few days for a different reason. Thanks for your energy everyone. In the meantime, I think this is the last prediction I’ll have for the month.
7) I have bad feelings surrounding Brazil. After electing Bolanaro, they may have had their last election for quite a long time. The likelihood of democracy surviving his reign is pretty much non existent. Don’t expect a free Brazil again until the 2030’s.
I hesitated in writing this blog post because it’s going to reveal a big chunk of my 2019 predictions. However, with recent events transpiring around the Trump white house, I feel it is necessary to say this now. Certain events may accelerate faster than the end of the year and I’d like to get a jump on it before it starts.
The anonymous New York Times op-ed from a senior White House official that has had Trump in such a tizzy foretells of the coup attempt on Trump that I have hinted at in previous blogs. Evoking the 25th amendment as the only other alternative, this staffer tells of the unaccountable reigns of power being held by unelected bureaucrats in the hope of keeping Trump’s worst impulses at bay. Putting aside my personal feelings on Trump’s horrendous policies, this upstaging of the elected agenda of the public is dangerous to the destruction of any last vestiges of democracy and control that the people have over their own affairs. Confirmation of this reality comes from a follow up article about Robert Rosenstein further proving the accusations in the op-ed to be truthful. This is a signal of the beginning of the end of the Trump administration. The elite may have tolerated him until now, but that time is rapidly coming to an end.
While the staffer who wrote the op-ed believes he will not be revealed, he is wrong. The op-ed threw the word “lodestar” to try to implicate Mike Pence as the author of the piece. Pence didn’t write it, but he did want to oust Trump from the presidency to become president himself. That plan has been stopped as a result of this op-ed. He will now be forced to resign under pressure and a Trumpian VP takes his place to scare these same bureaucrats who aligned with the op-ed writer into not removing him. What scares these staffers more is that the author will be revealed as John Kelly by the end of the year and he’s forced out in disgrace. While he might talk to Mueller, it will not matter in the end as the probe is coming to a close. His revelations of the Trump white house will fall on deaf ears and there will only be one way to remove him at this point in time.
Before all of this happens, Trump sees major victories come from the jaws of defeat. While he will not be able to push Brett Kavanaugh onto the Supreme Court, the anger from his base over the derailed appointment push them to go to the polls and stop the hyped “blue wave” that has been touted in the media. As a result, Democrats fail to retake the House and end up losing many seats in the Senate. The Republicans will shed their moderates in the House creating a smaller, but more conservative, majority than ever before. The Senate also sees the ouster of most of the red state Democrats, along with a few surprises, to give the GOP a filibuster proof 60 seat majority that becomes dangerous next year.
Newly freed of the electoral shackles, Trump works to wreck havoc in 2019. He purges more than half of his cabinet and replaces them with loyalists who will solely do his bidding. His senate and house pass odious bills and they hold the country hostage to his whims. The repeal of most welfare programs and the final dismantlement of Obamacare are in the works for the early part of next year and those plans will begin to be put into play. Trump will push a new speaker of the house more beholden to him than ever before. Mitch McConnell, if he isn’t out by this point, will become a flack and enabler for all of Trump’s policies…even ones he strongly disagrees with. This consolidation of power might be tacitly accepted by the Democrats, but resistance will come from those who Trump has dangerously made enemies with, the intelligence agencies.
Another important result of Trump’s new found power is that the Mueller probe is shut down either in December by Trump’s pen or in June by the new conservative supreme court (this is one of two major outrages that tempers the involvement of the court on big issues in the future….the other is abortion). While Kavanaugh isn’t confirmed, Amy Coney Barrett, an equally dangerous justice, will be and she’ll rule the same way without all of the baggage. This closing off of all other options infuriates the deep state and the CIA and FBI begin attempts to orchestrate an assassination against him between July and August. The irony in all of this is the failed Maduro assassination blueprint will be used against Trump even if it was his White House who orchestrated it.
Trump will be killed at a rally between September and December of 2019. I have seen this more specifically in visions now that those dates draw closer. It will happen as he’s exiting the stage and the secret service purposefully creates a lapse in protection which will be struck upon to shoot and kill him. It will be blamed on ISIS or another Muslim group, though the initial blame is from a Mexican drug cartel. Ultimately, it will be obvious to almost everyone that a patsy set up by the intelligence community will be used to remove him from power, but it will never be officially confirmed. This will see a major fissure come upon the country and shakeup the 2020 elections in ways most won’t expect.
The new President (who I can’t see at this time, though it isn’t Pence) sends fear into the marketplace by enacting even more volatile policies in the White House than his predecessor. While his or her popularity is sustained by a newly martyred Trump, it creates panic amongst Democrats looking to fight fire with fire. As a result of these events, it will lead to a tumultuous 2020 election that will, for the first time, pit two individuals against each other that the powers that be don’t control. This creates fear amongst the elite, but will eventually be accepted by them when the alternative is made clear in the corresponding months. It will pacify the revolutionary undercurrent that is once again upon us, but it won’t mollify it and it will strongly emerge again in the 2030’s decade. This is as far into the future as I can clearly see at this time. Much of this will be reposted in the 2019 predictions post at the end of the year/early next year, potentially with some additions that come in visions in the next few months. I hope this information has been helpful. Best wishes to you all as always. You’re going to need it.
So while a number of things I have written have already been fulfilled last month, a few big ones were big misses. I’m still trying to figure out why that was the case and I’ll hopefully have some answers soon. In the meantime, here are a few predictions to share for the month.
1) There will be a big, coordinated push to push out Jeff Sessions this month and he will be out, along with Rod Rosenstein, by the end of the year.
2) There will also be a coordinated push to oust the Vice President, Mike Pence. I suspect he’ll be out by years end as well.
3) There will be immigration related trouble in Arizona this month as it becomes a hotspot of rage over mass arrests and imprisonment of undocumented workers. The treatment is notably worse than usual.
4) Finally, there will be a last minute breakthrough on Brexit courtesy of Jeremy Corbyn if he can survive the onslaught against him by a foreign power.
9/2 ETA: Another prediction.
5) One of the major terror attacks I warned about in the 2018 predictions page will likely occur this month, especially if Trump does anymore further damage in the Middle East.
9/7 ETA: I have a lot of thoughts to share about the Trump administration on the heels of the upcoming Bob Woodward book and the anonymous op-ed in the New York Times from a senior official. I might make it the blog post of the month, but I fear doing so because it’ll give away a large chunk of my 2019 predictions for the White House. Let me know in the comments if you think I should go ahead with it anyway. In the meantime, here is a prediction based on these recent developments.
6) Although Mike Pence is looking to oust Trump from the presidency, he did not write the op-ed. Instead, his chief of staff, John Kelly, authored it and I believe it will be exposed by the end of the month or in early October. His resignation follows soon after.