I’m still working on my blog explaining the Mueller report and that should be done in the next few days or so. In the meantime, here are some predictions and dreams to share.
1) The guilty conviction of Chanel Lewis in the murder of Karina Vetrano will be overturned on appeal causing shock and outrage throughout the city. However, the evidence that will emerge will remove doubt that he is not guilty of her killing.
2) I had a dream two nights ago about Brexit that seemed to be in line with previous predictions. In the dream, the entire United Kingdom panicked as the clock struck down to a no deal Brexit. Despite multiple last minute attempts to stall the exit, it ends up going through unimpeded. After this, there is a sense of calm and the British people carry on with their business. This confirms to me, as I have said previously, that for all of the hysterics of a no deal Brexit, the sky will not fall and things will be fine in the aftermath.
4/4 ETA: Sort of a prediction update, but there’s a prediction there as well.
3) I said for a number of years that Britney Spears would pass away in 2018 at the age of 36 due to the influence of Marilyn Monroe and the inversion of numbers (1926-1962 vs 1981 to 2018). I happened to be wrong about this, but the only thing I have may have been off about, especially due to the drowning warning that occurred in 2016, is the dating. During the time that I predicted her death, her father, Jamie Spears, was hospitalized with a fractured colon and nearly died. He is in recovery, but the likelihood of him making it to the summer is slim. This caused Britney to cancel her 2019 residency at the Park MGM in Las Vegas. On top of this, Britney has once again been checked into a rehab center due to another mental breakdown. If she cannot handle the stress of her father’s failing health, then she will die just four to five months after the end of 2018. Although I will have been off on the dating only slightly, the prediction itself will be accurate. Worth keeping an eye on as developments occur.
4/7 ETA: A warning for a certain individual who I have previously mentioned on this site and a few more predictions that came to me in dreams.
4) Julian Assange’s days in the Ecuadorian embassy are numbered. Although the Moreno government backed off the latest attempt to oust him by force, the threat mentioned by Wikileaks’ official Twitter account was, in fact, accurate. If anyone has access to him at the moment, they should advise him that he needs to prepare an exit on his own terms and in the dead of night before Ecuador invites British police in to arrest him. The timing will work best in the immediate aftermath of Brexit. Hopefully, he heeds this warning before it’s too late.
5) The Black Eyed Peas will reunite with Fergie, sometime near the end of the year.
6) Expect a barrage of behind the scenes footage from late 90’s television series as they approach the 20th anniversary dates.
7) There may be a riot that takes place at a very crowded bus terminal, sometime in the summer. A fare is somehow not paid or security officers believe it is not paid and there is a fight that turns violent and leads to several arrests.
4/13 ETA: Sad as it was to say, Julian Assange did not heed my warnings in time to escape capture by the British police in their attempts to extradite him to the United States. I wrote a blog about this that I hope you all will check out. In the meantime, I have another prediction to share.
8) Pete and Chasten Buttigieg better watch out for what the conservative tabloid press is about to unleash on them. Chasten’s brother, Rhyan Glezman, is eager to talk to the press to trash the pairing as being sinful and unlawful in the eyes of God. Such a message will be amplified by the Daily Mail and other conservative outlets leading to embarrassment for the couple. Sad as it is to say, much of the publics sympathy will not lie with them, even though it should.
4/15 ETA: A dream based prediction.
9) I saw in a dream that most credit cards would be charging you a fee to use them in the near future. This turned off many people and caused them to have problems with their finances. Expect this to occur when the financial markets collapse, along with negative interest rates.
4/22 ETA: Another prediction to share. I’m on quite a roll this month.
10) Norwegian Cruise Line is about to get investigated by the Trump administration for unethical business practices and skirting US sanctions law. The financial consequences of this will lead to bankruptcy and a forced merger with another large cruise line in the next several years.