This is a bit late already, but part of the reason is I don’t have much to say at the moment. I’ll post what I can and update it later.
1) Marine Le Pen wins the French election plunging France in chaos and economic impoverishment. (5/7 ETA: Yes, obviously from the initial reports this prediction is extremely wrong. However, I still am not convinced that Le Pen isn’t going to orchestrate a coup to give herself the Presidency like Geert Wilders still could in the Netherlands. I’m glad that a lot of this fascism is being rebuffed in Europe, but if the coups do occur, my predictions aren’t entirely inaccurate. Just keep this mind as the French go into another election next month.)
2) Hurricane season will be mild this year and there will be no serious storms that do a lot of damage.
5/10 ETA: Needless to say, being wrong on prediction #1 has been a bit discouraging, but the election was incredibly fluid and it was hard to keep track of its various changes. It’s not the first time either and so I brush myself off and continue on. While I’m glad that Le Pen has been stopped for now, there is a risk she becomes President through other means. I’ll elaborate on that another time. In the meantime, here are some other predictions that need sharing.
3) Despite how chilly this time of year has been for vast parts of the world, this summer will be the hottest on record. Massive blackouts and droughts worldwide follow.
4) Italy will begin to face questions later this month about leaving the EU. Despite some resistance from hedge funds, the public votes to expel themselves by years end.
5) Some of the anti-gay laws that have been in various African countries have received anger and outrage and there will be efforts to lead to their repeal in the near future. A lot of them, if not outright repealed, will see dilutions that shows progress for the gay community on the ground in these nations.
6) Looking for yet another distraction from his horrible presidency, Trump begins to discuss the idea of space travel and it will see more concrete action take place in the new year.
7) Like a lot of other psychics, I do believe we are overdue for a major terror attack and I am convinced that we will see one this summer or this fall. By major, I mean an attack that takes many lives (likely more than one hundred). Although Europe is the most obvious target, don’t be surprised if New York or Los Angeles get hit as well. Its even possible that the state of Texas could be on the wrong side of coin this time around.
5/15 ETA: I was debating whether to post these things as prediction updates, and might, but decided to post them here for convenience.
8) The Palestinian hunger strike, in its thirtieth day, has the troubling likelihood that it will get out of hand if a resolution isn’t struck in the near future. If Marwan Baghouti is to die in the manner of Bobby Sands, expect a major bout of violence between Israel and Palestine this summer. It will turn the US against Israel permanently and see Russia entering the fray as a more neutral arbitrator of the dispute.
9) Violence has been a constant at the Dakota Access Pipeline of late. On the heels of a reported oil spill, I suspect a major flare up of tensions on the ground leading to terroristic violence in the summer. This is a small sample of what is to come.
10) Mayor Bill de Blasio will have an alarming summer that I feel he will not survive, either politically or with his life.
5/18 ETA: An important dream to share.
11) In relation to prediction #7, I have had this dream twice now so it’s probably a very likely scenario. I have seen at multiple angles a major terrorist attack occur on a football game. I believe it is the Dallas Cowboys vs the Green Bay Packers and there are four commercial airliners that crash into stands killing hundreds, even thousands, of people and injuring thousands more. I’ve seen this from the stands as a person is about to die. I’ve seen is as a person is making their way out and is fleeing in a sea of smoke and fire. I’ve seen a woman separated from her child and fighting her way to reunite and escape. I’ve also seen the underground tunnels the players leave from collapse on top of them, one teammate seeing others killed and in fear of his life. All of this leads to an implosion of the stadium on all four sides. A rescue effort takes place where some survivors are rescued from the rubble, but most who could not escape perish. This may be similar to or what is being planned by terrorist groups as we speak. Hopefully it does not come to pass. It would occur in the August to September range of time at the height of the season opening.