Happy May Day everyone! (Look into the origins of this holiday and why the elite prefer the masses to celebrate Labor Day).
I’m out of the country at the moment so I won’t be posting most of my predictions for this month for two weeks. I also have a blog post in development that will be worth sharing as well. In the meantime, here is a prediction to share.
1) I had a dream where I foresaw trouble for The Philippines. Something to do with terrorism, it was very vague. Watch out for it sometime this summer.
5/9 ETA: So I just got back from being away for many days. I visited England and feel that, despite the worries, the energy suggests that the UK will be fine for the most part after Brexit finally occurs. I didn’t get to see Northern Ireland so I don’t have much of a reading there, but England itself will be fine. Thought that was notable in my senses. Anyways, I’ll share some predictions now and then more as the rest of the month goes on.
2) I had a dream last night where a new female singer sings a song called 143 and it’s apparently a very big hit that everyone really likes. A lot of celebrities were taking to it. The singer was a black female, don’t remember her name though it sounded like Trina or Rina. Watch out for this in the summer.
3) Paris Hilton will apparently have a comeback this year (not looking forward to this).
4) I had a dream about Britney Spears last night. Even though the media would like you to believe that things are fine, her life is in imminent danger, especially on the heels of the conservatorship hearing tomorrow. Watch out for the sings tomorrow.
5) I’m not sure if this is a prediction repeat or not, but Juan Guaido will not succeed in ousting Nicolas Maduro despite pressure from the Trump administration. He will likely be arrested by the end of the month and executed before the end of the year, hearing some muted outrage from the world, but not real action taken as a result.
6) Watch for signs of Trump’s imminent death in July. More stories of looser security and secret service mishaps serve as the tells.
7) A major city mayor will met their reckoning this month or early into the next one. Would like it to be Bill de Blasio, but it could also be Eric Garcetti or London Breed of San Francisco.
8) Mahmoud Abbas will finally dismantle the Palestinian Authority before the Trump administration announces their “deal of the century” leading to its shelving and the beginning of the end of the Israeli state as a Jewish one.
9) Native Americans will begin to gain more land in an attempt by the US government to settle lawsuit debts that are coming in federal courts. This will lead to more prosperity as the land itself is more lucrative than previous reservations.
10) I see more success from grassroots groups in getting change to occur in the United States and the world this month on major issues like the environment and health care. Though slimy politicians will try to take undeserved credit, the working class deserve all of the kudos.
5/10 ETA: Forgot to mention this prediction in my list I posted yesterday.
11) The recent bannings of conservative social media accounts will lead to the formation of a new conservative social media network that will siphon off Republican users from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. While the shift won’t be strong at first, a threat by Trump to delete his Twitter account and start exclusively sending messages from the conservative social media site will see a mass cancellation of accounts that will spell trouble for Facebook and Twitter. This will be followed by a liberal social media network that takes Democratic support away from the major sites, leaving social media more splintered and more complicated to get news out from than ever before.
5/16 ETA: I know I’m running behind on posting my blog post for the month, but I’ve been feeling under the weather and have been focused on recovery. In the meantime, I have a dream based prediction to share.
12) I had a dream where there was a discussion about a new art movement where either painters or photographers take selfie shots of other people and use them as portraits to allegedly see into their soul. There are some color and shade edits that enhance certain themes. I’m not sure when this movement will get picked up in high society, but I bet it happens by the end of the year.
5/29 ETA: A bit of a late addition to these predictions, but I’ve had some dreams worth sharing.
13) In relation to the Avengers death curse blog post I mentioned for this month, I had a dream that Captain Marvel actress Brie Larson would die of a heart attack around Christmas. I’m not sure if this will actually happen, but the fact that this randomly occurred in a dream just days after posting it should signal the severity of the warning. If Brie is not careful with her health, she will got to the graveyard early.
14) I also had a dream that should serve as a message for all of you. If you are keeping feelings about people you don’t like secret, June will serve as the month where you should go on the record and tell them to the truth. This isn’t advisable in all cases, but the message was that the truth will set you free.