As I’ve mentioned in previous blogs, our website has been dealing with an issue of search engine suppression by the big companies. Although we still show up on Google (though with a much lower ranking than in previous years), we have been effectively banned from appearing on Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Bing and AOL. We believe that a certain Australian troll may have something to do with it. In her delusions about our supposed SEO editing (which has never happened), we believe that she worked with these companies to post a fake Yahoo Answers question and answered it herself as the top result for when our website is searched. Since I’ve tried multiple times to contact these companies to reverse the ban, the only alternative we have is promoting the websites that still show our predictions without impediment. For new search engines to consider, Yandex and Startpage are both free of the censorship of the other major companies. If they want to suppress our information off the web, then a smart way to counter this is to draw traffic to their competitors. Doing so may work to ease the blockade on our website by the other sites that has drained my desire to post here and has left readers around the world less informed on current events. Hope you all take my advice and that this will make certain CEO’s think twice in regards to cooperating with the government on their censorship attempts.
This dude has been on my radar for quite a while. I noted in the 2019 predictions post that scandal plagued Justin Trudeau (who I’ve long suspected has been an unsavory character) could lose to a candidate who is non-white. While the polls currently show New Democratic Party leader Jagmeet Singh trailing behind the liberal and conservative parties, the nature of the race, coupled with the scandals that will soon come out about his rival Andrew Scheer, leave a distaste in the mouths of many Canadians and the desire to elect someone new. This, plus some potential elevation from a certain Russian leader, put Jagmeet Singh in a prime position to pull up an upset victory in October. It’s an important race to watch in terms of how it influences the US election and gives someone with a similar party platform the chance to succeed in the Democratic primary next year. Watch for this man in the near future. My suspicion has been and continues to be that he will play a pivotal role in shaping Canada’s future.
Although Fefe is still avoiding the site for personal reasons, she has more predictions to share. She just got over being sick and that’s why some of you who have been waiting for answers have had the wait that you have had. Send her your thoughts and prayers.
I can say my dreams of late:
1 . I have had several horrid nightmare EMP dreams. They happen on a weekend in my dreams. Lots of fire in these dreams.
2. Horrible demonic infestation dreams.
3. Weird dreams about some up and coming trend. In England some Indian chef is a caterer for the court. He comes up with this fusion food of kolaches and other breaded type food stuffed with Indian food (the kind u normally eat with bread). He is popular with the court n establishes a restaurant called the queens buns that has an early instant fame n cult like attraction. The restaurants have a pop culture wallpaper with queens past and flags in neon. Anyway he ventures to include kolaches and bread stuffed pastries that include middle eastern, Pakistani and Turkish maybe Iranian fillings and they are marked with the ethnicity on the displays. His food is featured at art show openings and it becomes a fad that spreads in chains internationally. Why I would have this dream I’ve zero idea. Why it’s important who knows. In my dream it was as popular as Starbucks.
4. Still having a creepy dream about demonic things trying to create some upload situation where they have bodies and create android type bodies that are part biological.
I had a few others I’m forgetting now but I am sure if they are relevant they will return.
I’m not suggesting that this 1950’s television episode is really based on psychic predictions. The episode was likely based, in part, on Donald Trump’s father Fred who looked very much like the antagonist in this episode of the western Trackdown. Rather, it is interesting to me how much the parallels run between the story of a con artist swindling a town out of money to build an asteroid shield and Trump’s promises of protection from illegal immigrants with a border wall. What most of the media missed in reporting this episode, however, was the ending. After Trump is placed under arrest by the town’s sheriff, he is shot to death. If this episode will be fulfilled as enacted, it means that Trump’s assassination is inevitable. In case there is doubt as to the legitimacy of this episode, it has been proven to be authentic. Something for you all to keep in mind as the year progresses.
I hope to get back into regular posting and blogging soon. I’ve had some negativity that I’ve needed to beat back, but I’m working on it. In the meantime, here is a prediction to share.
1) Americans will be taking to the streets in unrest in the next month or so. It won’t have anything to do with Trump, but rather, issues from the past that have yet to resolve themselves. This time, the powers that be won’t be able to ignore it any longer.
2/5 ETA: Another prediction.
2) Ralph Northam, Virginia’s embattled governor will not resign from office, potentially being what causes prediction #1 to be fulfilled. He will, however, be forced out by no later than November due to revelations of his collaboration with Republicans to damage the Democratic party and the consequences this has for the party’s electoral prospects in the fall in the state. He will be disgraced more than if he had just voluntarily stepped down earlier.
2/10 ETA: Some more predictions.
3) There will be a notable uptick in crime nationwide starting in March. Although there is no definitive cause to it, rising inequality, coupled with mass exasperation with the current state of affairs, are likely triggers of this rise. Rape and violent crimes will be the most notable of all the statistics.
4) More lawmakers will be exposed for having used blackface in the past, including Roy Cooper of North Carolina and three Republican senators. All but one will be forced to resign.
5) I said in last months predictions that the shutdown would last 42 days, even though it only lasted 31. Despite being the longest shutdown on record, it seemed that my guess for the timing would be wrong. However, with the government due to shutdown again next week, it will likely only last nine days this time which would mean my dating would still be accurate, even if it’s split into two parts. Watch for that on Saturday and into the following week.
2/17 ETA: Yet another prediction.
6) I’m foreseeing scandals surrounding Saturday Night Live as they approach the end of the season. I’m sensing the lid being blown off of their decades long habit of joke stealing and sexual assault of women cast members and crew. This will be touted as a victory for Trump, even when he has nothing to do with its exposure.
2/26 ETA: I haven’t had a dream based prediction in quite a long time. There were some personal messages sent to me that I won’t share, but this particular part of my dream stood out for attention.
7) In a long series of events, I saw Michael Jackson seeking and gaining redemption for the lies that had been put out about him by others. I suspect this has to do with the controversial Leaving Neverland documentary and how there is a counter documentary being produced that exposes the lies of Wade Robson and James Safechuck. This is likely suggesting that despite efforts by the press to destroy his legacy, they will not be successful and he will be vindicated when all is said and done.
2/27 ETA: I’ve been hesitant about making a prediction on this, since I’m not 100% sure how it’s going to go down, but here’s what my instincts suggest.
8) Maduro will survive the attempts to oust him from power as Gauido’s rebellion peters out due to fear and uncertainty of support from foreign powers. This will not see Venezuela’s problems come to an end, but it forces a retreat from US regime change agents. I also believe the rebellion in Haiti will force the Trump administration to pause and rethink its foreign policy strategy, especially with fears expressed of their intentions by Kim Jong Un.