A few predictions to share
1) As France’s election heats up, much of what I foresaw in my 2017 predictions has begun to play out. As Francois Fillon’s frontrunner status disintegrates, both Marine Le Pen and Emmanuel Macron remain as the frontrunners in what will be a competitive and tough race. Having said this, Macron’s chances of victory are a little wavier than previous anticipated. His hand in the brutal crackdown on dissent in the aftermath of the Paris shootings and his plans to impose harsh (if not as harsh as Fillon’s) austerity measures in France’s labor market are troubling. These issues, if they become a main campaign point used by either the Socialists or Le Pen, will be deal breakers for many of the French if Macron doesn’t offer flexibility on his pro corporate stances. Macron will need to make a difficult decision after the first round of voting on April 23rd. If he continues to hold firm on these views, then he will lose the election as a result of apathetic voters refusing to turn up to the polls in support. If, however, he decides to go further left and lay off the austerity politics, he will defeat Le Pen easily. Considering how much of a danger Le Pen poses for France and the wider world, I hope Macron goes about his decision making on this front wisely. If he doesn’t, karma will attack him for what he will see unleashed as a result of his insistence on conservatism at all costs.
2) Greece will be headline news once again this summer as they are brought to the brink of Grexit for the umpteenth time and a default on their bailout funds becomes a possibility. However, in tense political climates and with elections looming, the Europeans leaders will balk and this game of cat and mouse will extend into next year. However, the Greeks will only be able to play this game until that time. In 2018, Grexit will become a likelihood for the nation as the IMF loses patience and the Europeans refuse any more concessions to Tsipras. The results will be devastating, but long overdue and necessary.
3/9 ETA: Another prediction.
3) I was recently reading about how 80’s singer and former American Idol judge Paula Abdul is going back on tour this summer for the first time in 25 years. There’s a reason she hasn’t been on the road in such a long time. Her health and her infamous drug addiction couldn’t sustain it. Just because she’s found herself on hard financial times doesn’t mean she can handle such an endeavor now. Mark my words: she isn’t going to complete this engagement. If she doesn’t cancel it herself, the graveyard will cancel it for her.
3/14 ETA: Some more predictions.
4) Erdogan’s continuous meddling in the Netherlands will backfire on him as the anger from it gets the deplorable Geert Wilders elected as prime minister.
5) Someone will take control of George Michael’s estate to make more money for the heirs than was seen as previously possible. This comes as more confirmation of his murder dispels the current narrative that he died of a heart attack.
3/16 ETA: I thought about putting this as a separate blog post, but I’d rather write about it briefly here.
6) It looks like Bill de Blasio is not going to be indicted on either federal or state charges despite the overwhelming amount of evidence of guilt. This comes on the heels of Preet Bharara’s unceremonious firing from his position despite promises from Trump that he’d stay aboard as the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. That came as a result karma that will built upon him through his ruthless actions. I had a feeling when the news of Bharara’s firing emerged that it likely meant de Blasio would get off the hook and it has. Now that means that my prior warnings for death are more powerful than ever. He’s already had a number of close calls before. Since an indictment isn’t coming, death most likely will. He’ll wish he had been indicted in the long run, but it’s too late for that outcome now.
3/28 ETA: Probably the last prediction for the month.
7) I know a number of other psychics have already warned of a bigger terror attack in London after the recent one near the parliament a week ago. I believe I have an exact location for where one will take place unless it is stopped in the near future. In 2011, I wrote that this year would see an attack on a FIFA soccer game. This is the biggest target and would see the most casualties if it were to go through. I also had a prediction for a terror attack at a controversial film screening for 2018, but this is a location to look out for as well. One of these will be the one that happens in July or August.