I have a few predictions to share and a longer blog post that I’ll post later in the month. Hope you are all holding up well.
1) History tends to repeat itself, if not directly. In 1997, the world saw the duel murders (assassinations?) of Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls. This year, we have already seen the murder of rapper XXXTENTACION in Miami last month with similar gang overtones in Tupac’s murder. Although not nearly as talented, the murder should be seen with precaution as it came in the midst of a gang rivalry similar to the east coast/west feud in 1997. If this is true, then another up and coming rapper will be murdered in August in retaliation for XXTENTACION’s murder last month. The most obvious name being floated round is rapper Tekashi69 who was seen as a rival before XXXTENTACION’s death last month. It could be someone in their peer group, who I wouldn’t be familiar with. It could be someone older, but more obscure and on the verge of a breakthrough, like Tyler the Creator or Frank Ocean. It could also see the murder of Drake or, as predicted a while back, Kanye West. Either way, danger looms again for the embattled hip hop/rap community. Watch out for it as August draws to a close.
2) We’ll see another big drought in the United Kingdom this year. It will lead to mandatory water restrictions and a record number of deaths caused by heat stroke. These deaths, if not the drought, will also occur in Ireland, Norway, Sweden and Germany.
3) As one bridge closes to Iran this summer, another bridge opens to a Trump target elsewhere. Cuba will make overtures to the administration to ease restrictions on travel to its country for Americans. This includes offering up Assata Shakur which sees anger arise in the black community and cheers from law enforcement. Whether she gets turned over or not remains to be seen, but the recent sonic attacks will be ignored as more people go there and the economy begins to grow and Trump’s actions follow this reality.
4) Mexico will be in for a period of upheaval this summer. Trump’s retaliation to the election results, coupled with anger from the wealthy of Mexico, leave it vulnerable to gang violence and US military troops in the fall.
7/11 ETA: I have another prediction to share.
5) I’ve noticed that this year bears a striking resemblance to the year 1997 on a number of fronts. We have seen the suicide of designer Kate Spade echoing the murder of designer Gianni Versace. We had the murder of rapper XXXTENTACION mirror the murder of rapper Notorious BIG. I have said for a while that I think a very famous female is due for death in August of this year. I have said Britney Spears, Madonna and Angelina Jolie are the prime targets in past blogs. Now, I think the target has changed to someone who has only recently gained this high of a profile. Actress turned Dutchess Meghan Markle seems like someone who could die prematurely. She has created furor in the royal family, her husband has been at risk for murder before, she is the direct daughter in law of the late Princess Diana who was killed in 1997 and she shares a similar path of actress turned princess Grace Kelly who died in 1982. While I wouldn’t keep my eyes off of the previous people I’ve mentioned, I think Meghan needs to watch herself for the next couple of months. Danger is coming and a real sign of it will come if something happens to her father.
7/22 ETA: Another dream based prediction to share.
6) I had a dream where Donald Trump Jr. was caught hiding in France. The odd thing about this dream is that actress Jennifer Lawrence found him with his body deformed and his insides out like a living Bodies exhibit piece. I think this has to do with the Mueller probe and that he will escape justice, but with exposed as a fraud and his reputation ruined in the process. That’s my guess in terms of interpreting this.
7/30 ETA: I had a crazy dream last night that conveyed many messages. I’ll post what I remember below.
7) In the dream, a corrupt congress person is assassinated and there is a discussion about their legacy at the funeral. There are flashbacks to their time in office and all of the shady things he or she did. There is a huge debate about whether this indicates that the Democratic party is irreparable, while others suggest that the grift is part of life. This seems to indicate that a relatively high profile Democrat will be murdered in the near future. I know I predict this often, but I am on the mark on my observations more times than not, even if it’s only a close brush with death.
8) In this same dream, some point to the newly nominated Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as an example of a legislator who is not corrupt and will work for the people, but they are warned that she will betray them and end up being just like the congress person whose death they cheered. This indicates that although Alexandria will be elected in the fall, she will end up shedding much of the values that got her nominated in the first place.
9) Finally, during this funeral (which took place in Washington DC), there were reports of shots fired on the White House and the Capitol building. The ominous feeling I had was that this was a warning to Trump and that he would be assassinated soon if he didn’t change his way. As I thought this, I saw a casket making its way with the pall bearers to the burial site of the congress person. Another thought popped into my head that said that Trump would end up like this congress person if he didn’t stop his fights with the FBI. As I’ve said before, the Mueller investigation will likely fail in the fall. This will mean that Trump will be assassinated sometime next year. This dream seemed to confirm those thoughts. A mass shooting of the White House and the Capitol building may be a warning sign before it occurs. I’ll write more about this in detail closer to the end of the year.
7/31 ETA: Last prediction for the month. I’ll have a bunch for August.
10) There will be a bunch of media mergers over the next two years to where only three major corporations stand. This will see anger from the public and also a rise in independent production companies that compete with the big three.