Sorry for my extended absence. I haven’t had much to say lately, even though there are blog posts that are long overdue. I’ll share a few dreams and predictions to tide you all over the in the meantime.
1) I had a dream about President Obama, related to my blog about him months ago, where I was at a house party fundraiser and he was there with a room full of nervous people. Maybe it was in Michigan or Illinois. He was going on about how he’s had such an amazing seven years in office and that his legacy is secured. He dared the room to attempt to prove him a failure and no one was willing to challenge him on this call. I was trying to approach the president to engage in a conversation about his numerous policy disasters, but his security guards kept blockading me and I wasn’t able to reach him. This could mean a number of different things, from suppression of the press to choosing to surround himself with many people who aren’t going to tell him the truth. However, my main inclination is that this will be a two fold event of interrupting protestors who are escorted off by security in the next month or so and news about the administration’s attempts to censor what the press is allowed to cover in regards to his presidency. It’s not going to have a positive inclination for his final year in office, that is for sure.
2) There is a video out there from the infamous Abu Ghraib prison torture scandal in 2003-2004, that rocked the world’s perception of the United States forever, that we haven’t seen yet. It’s of a young boy being raped by security guards and it is described as a horrific indictment of the last Bush’s tragic administration. It will make Jeb squirm and will lead to more calls for indictments of Cheney and other Bush administration officials (many on Jeb’s current policy team) when the video finally arrives later this month or year. It will horrify the world all over again and may flare up tensions in the Middle East to the point of another nuclear terror attack warning in the next few months or years.
3) Unrelated to Abu Ghraib, there’s a lingering air of another major terrorist attack on US soil this month. It seems odd that there would be a major terrorist attack on a month that will be high for alert for such atrocities, but I’m writing this in the interests of staving one off before it’s too late to do so. My radar suggests a bomb or even a very powerful armed insurgency; likely in New York City. Not a good month for the city, especially as the Pope’s late arrival causes a massive security nightmare in the interim of his attempts to have a conversation with the masses.
4) Finally, there is still that ever present feeling that a celebrity death of major proportions is imminent. I know Justin Bieber did not die on the night of the VMA’s last month, nor did any major female celebrities, but many of them were playing with fire. Any one of those stories could have led to tragedy. Their safety has come from the grace of God. However, one too many times of trying to tempt fate will result in the inevitable demise and untimely suicide and/or murder of an A-list celebrity, female or male, that the world will mourn forever. Justin is still a target as his profile rises once more, as well as Mariah Carey, Lindsay Lohan and a number of other celebrities who I have mentioned before in previous blogs. They should not stray too far off the deep end. August may have ended without a tragedy, but there’s still trouble amidst the gates of the major Hollywood studios on this issue and many others to come to light soon enough.
ETA 9/9: One more dream to add that I just had tonight.
5) I had a dream of Katy Perry in a modern city. She was performing all over town and getting really active with the community I lived in. The problem was that she kept going near ancient Pyramids in the neighborhood and kept messing around with their architecture. I kept trying to warn her not to disturb the spirits as they tended to revolt if they had a disturbed slumber. She ignored me and then the spiritual world started to erupt and awake from its sleep. The pyramid swallowed people whole and killed people in the process as the pyramids collapsed on one another. This might mean that a dark spell unleashed by a musician who performs witchcraft is going to result in a plague unleashed onto the Earth. My thought has always been that Madonna would have released such a spell, as she has done so before. She also has a tour coming up this month and it would seem to be more applicable to her. However, perhaps Katy Patra will unleash a Dark Horse spell that will culminate in the same result as the dream in question. Maybe new music in the works we don’t know about and that will be the occasion for such a spell of this magnitude. She’s more likely to associate with the masses in this scenario so, in some ways, it makes more sense with this scenario. Either way, one of these two women is going to destroy us all in the very near future and we should all be on the lookout for that.
I also happened to see Artie Lange in this dream. That might mean he’s on the way out soon. He’s had numerous health problems in the past, several warnings for him to get his act together. Perhaps his appearance in this dream is a signal that he could be claimed as a victim of the spell by accident. His meltdown occurred around this time seven years ago and he attempted suicide in 2010. If history repeats itself, his death would come in either 2016 or 2017. I had written in my predictions for the year blog that he would have a heart attack or stroke this year as another warning for his health. He had a diabetic shock last year and maybe will have another similar event this year as well. That all remains to be seen, but his appearance in my vision does not comfort me in the slightest.
Unless there’s a new update to make before I post my next blog post, this should be it for now. Hope this information has been helpful.
ETA 9/22: Hi everyone. I’ve been having some significant issues on my end and I’m also in preparations to evacuate. I know I keep saying I’m going to do it, but delays get in the way. I’m very close, estimated to occur within a month or so. I may not get to the blogs I was going to write, but don’t be surprised if you see them anyway. In the meantime, here’s another prediction that I need to share.
6) Over the last week that my computer has been in the shop, I’ve been hearing that song “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” by Silento in my head over and over again. Like when I wrote a warning to The Darkness which did not come to pass, I feel maybe it’s best to share this in the event of averting a tragedy. I got a vibe of Soulja Boy when I heard the song and I think that means that Silento is going to start becoming more political in regards to Black Lives Matter in the very near future. When he does, the government is going to make an example out of him and target him for a potential assassination. Chris Brown has had to worry about this twice. Silento will want to watch his back rather than his moves soon enough. Otherwise, he’ll end up like Tupac or Biggie when his career ends tragically short due to infuriating the wrong makers of power in our society. This is more about safety than telling him to shut up. It’s important that the world hear his words, but he’ll need to learn there are consequences for having the guts to say it.
Hope you are all doing well. Best wishes to you all as always. 🙂