Let me start off by saying that there may not be a featured blog post for this month. I have had to take care of personal issues which have preoccupied my time. If there is to be a blog post, I will mention it in an update here. With that in mind, here are some predictions for this month.
1) In the Derek Chauvin trial, it may be more likely that it turns out to be a hung jury and/or a mistrial, rather than an outright acquittal. He will not be found guilty on any charges, however.
2) I sense that the RWDSU union wins the Amazon unionization vote in Bessemer by a few percentage points, prolonging the fight for several more months (to no resolution), while inspiring other warehouses to begin their own union elections. This will weigh heavily on Amazon’s stock, likely being a major trigger, if not the trigger, in the collapse of the stock market later this month.
3) A notable mass shooting occurs at a major event like a sports game or outdoor concert. The event will be one that violates COVID social distancing rules in a significant manner.
4) A bomb is set off somewhere in Europe. Not sure the cause or if there are any casualties.
5) A major fire destroys an important building in a US city. I’m sensing Philadelphia.
6) More riots over lockdown orders in Europe. These turn deadly.
7) Myanmar begins a civil war later this month, an ominous preview of what much of the world can expect to see later in the year on its own shores.
8) Alexei Navalny dies in prison, sparking international condemnation.
9) Julian Assange may be granted his freedom from prison this month in a deal exchanged between the Royal Family and the Boris Johnson government, to the anger of the FBI and the US intelligence community.
10) The FARC reforms in Colombia, breaking off the peace accord and reengaging in hostilities.
4/2 ETA: I would like to bring to your attention this disturbing image posted on Britney Spears’ instagram account. I get the sense that it means there may be an attempt to kill her this month, as I have previously said her father and other nefarious actors would to silence her. It’s something to watch out for, especially since the world will be distracted by several events that occur this month.
4/9 ETA: Some more predictions.
11) I see a capsized ship in the Caribbean sea. Not sure if there are any casualties. Smaller boat, like a yacht.
12) Another mass shooting occurs at the end of the month, this one with a notably higher death count than average.
13) A car bomb or missile in the Middle East kills an important dignitary or foreign diplomat. I’m thinking this occurs in Iraq, but it could be in Syria or Afghanistan as well.
14) The Taliban will resume attacking foreign troops in May, escalating the occupation of Afghanistan.
15) I’m sensing something serious occurs for actor John Boyega. It feels like an untimely death, either from a car accident or drugs. Watch for him.
16) A deranged stalker assaults a prominent Youtuber. I’m leaning towards Jojo Siwa, but it could be someone else.
17) May will see the first murders of unarmed protestors by police occur at a protest. This will further inflame tensions in the US and escalate the conflict to the point of civil war.
18) I would also like to point out that in last years predictions, I said that Prince Phillip’s passing would precede the death of the Queen earlier in the year. Though neither of them died last year, the Duke of Edinburgh has just passed away. This almost certainly suggests that the Queen is going to die later this year. I’m sensing June, but May-July is the vector to watch out for. I’m still going to call it a prediction fulfillment if the dating was off by just a year. Dating has never been my strong suit.