I had a lot of predictions to share last month, some of which have either already come true or will in the near future. I do not anticipate having nearly as many this month, as I have been busy with personal issues. I also do not know if I will have another blog post to share this month. I have been trying to write a piece about the aftermath of war, but I’m not able to get the divine inspiration to write it at the moment. Maybe something else will come to me in the course of this month. In the interim, here are a few predictions to share.
1) A bombshell allegation comes out against Biden, either on the issue of Ukraine or relating to rape accusations. This alters the race in Trump’s favor.
2) The other October surprise is the premature announcement that a vaccine is ready for immediate use. Do not trust the news and do not take it if offered. It is deadly.
3) I also want to add this message from Fefelove:
“I’m nervous about war n the election. I think it’s important to get your final preps in place like food.
Maybe it won’t happen but in my mind this is what I think could easily take place:
It’s announced Trump won the vote. Then it’s contested due to mail in or something other thing and fraud is brought into the dialogue. Pelosi uses her new bill to try to vote Biden into office. People r pole rides n pissed, each side thinking the other is stealing and illegitimate. Then Trump refuses to step down n is accused of stealing the office forever. Then assassination attempts and riots explode. It’s possible the violence is coming in bursts all along starting maybe end of October? October surprise. If not this exact scenario many other shitty ones are possible. I’m just not feeling good about this I’ve bern having nervous attacks n night sweats over it and a few other things I think they’ve planning regarding Covid.”
10/2 ETA: I have a prediction to share, but before I do, I’d like to bring your attention to this, as it is urgent. One of Trump’s top aides Hope Hicks just tested positive for Covid, forcing Trump and his wife into quarantine for several days. As I have said before, Trump has already had the virus, being an asymptomatic carrier. Why I’m concerned is that Hope or someone else in Trump’s orbit may have either spread it around to Joe Biden or his staffers, who could infect Biden. Since the debate was done with no masks on, there was enough exposure for transmission to take place. If my senses are correct, then we will hear about Biden’s infection within a weeks time. If he gets it, then he will be dead by the end of the month, forcing Kamala Harris to take his place on the ticket instead. Not that this will alter the race (though it could depending on who she chooses as her VP), but it will create chaos nonetheless. Watch for it very closely.
In the meantime, here’s my other prediction.
4) I am seeing a plane crash into the Atlantic Ocean. The casualties are low because the flight is practically empty, maybe 30-40 people tops. Sometime at the end of the month or early into the next one.
Additional ETA: Don’t believe the reports of Trump testing positive for Covid currently. He has already had it and decided to use this moment to announce it to avoid the next debate. Michael Moore is right about this, even though he is being flamed for saying it. What really should be concerning is the fact that Biden and his team were exposed to the virus. This leads to another dream based prediction.
5) I had a dream last night with a newspaper headline that said “Biden Tests Positive for Coronavirus.” This indicates that he has already contracted the virus, though we may not know this until next week. He should cancel his events for the foreseeable future, as he will become a spreader himself if he doesn’t quarantine. The dream didn’t mention if he would die. I will post an update if I get confirmation of this.
8/8 ETA: A couple of things to note before I post another prediction. One is that I may not have a new blog post to share this month. I have been very busy and have not had the time to compose it. If you do see one, it won’t be posted until the end of the month. Second is that it is becoming more obvious that Trump used the Covid diagnosis to skip the next debate, seeing as he cancelled his participation in the second one scheduled for next week. I accurately called this happening in last month’s prediction post when I said there’d be only one or two debates. My only instinct so far that has not been fulfilled is Biden’s diagnosis of Covid. It seems that he would have already tested positive by now if he was infected at the last debate. However, if transmission came a day or two removed, then we may not hear about a positive test until Saturday, maybe even Monday next week. I’m not going to call it a fail just yet, seeing as I still have a very bad vibe surrounding Biden. With that out of the way, here’s my next prediction.
6) Radical Orthodox Jewish rabble rouser and Trump supporter Heschy Tischler better watch out. If he doesn’t tone down his rhetoric soon, then he’s going to end up like Meir Kahane by the end of next week or by years end.
8/15 ETA: I may have a new post for the month after all. It is the long awaited Aftermath of World War 3 blog post. Hopefully it will be ready by the end of the month. It is also important to warn that now two staffers in the Biden campaign have tested positive for Covid, which is a very bad sign. Though I had thought Biden would have gotten exposed by now, if these staffers contracted the virus only 3-5 days ago and exposed him, then that means we may not hear of a positive Biden infection until Sunday or Monday next week. Be on the lookout for this in the near future. If it turns out he gets it, then it will kill him. On a related note, prediction #1 has already been fulfilled. The story itself may have loopholes, but Twitter and Facebook’s censorship of this New York Post story is going to become a big scandal that threatens Biden’s standing in the race. It will not only amplify the story even further, it will also cause accusations to arise that Democrats want to censor the internet (which they do….but so do Republicans). Watch for this being discussed at the Town Halls tonight ad nauseam. It will have a major impact on the race. With that out of the way, here’s another prediction to share.
7) Look out for rising popularity of the new Netflix series Julie and the Phantoms. It will be one of, if not the last big series to explode on the cultural scene before productions go dark in the near future.
8/22 ETA: With Trump seeming to “recover” from his Covid infection (his quick “recovery” all but confirms to me that he didn’t have it at that time), the race still seems out of his grasp. Despite this, I still hold that he will win, especially because of the eerie feeling I got today when he leaked, in advance, his interview with the CBS program 60 Minutes. It gave me the vibe of when Michael Jackson leaked his own footage from his disastrous interview with the now Covid stricken Martin Bashir. The leak, which served to offset the negative publicity he was receiving from the Bashir interview and helped to build sympathy for him from the criminal case into his supposed pedophilia, resulted in an acquittal on all the charges he faced. This seems like history repeating itself in some ways. I would like to point out that, as this was happening, an arrest was made today of a man who was attempting to assassinate Biden. Danger is still in his purview. He’s not out of the woods yet. In the mean time, if you haven’t read my latest blog post for the month, you should check it out. It’s not as comprehensive as I would have liked, but it will have to do for the time being. With all that out of the way, here’s another prediction to share.
8) A former first lady, either Rosalyn Carter or Laura Bush, will pass away from Covid either by the end of the year or early into the next one.
8/28 ETA: If it wasn’t obvious before, Trump has come out and said it on the record. During a rally yesterday, Trump insinuated that Biden would be assassinated within the first few months of taking office if he were to win. This is a coded threat, intended to endanger him even further. Despite Biden’s luck in evading death so far, with less than a week to go until election day, the threats will get even more severe. Watch out for this. Even if he manages to survive all the threats, it will still vindicate my bad vibes about the danger that surrounded his failed candidacy. With that out of the way, here’s my last few predictions for the month.
9) Certain parts of the country will have an extremely unusual warm spurt in November, while others will be abnormally cold for this time of year.
10) Don’t expect another bailout or more stimulus checks, even after the election.
11) About a quarter to a third of all mail in ballots will end up being tossed or rejected by the courts. This critical action tips the election in Trump’s favor. It will not, however, benefit his party down ballot.