Two things I want to get right off the bat. The first is that I will probably have two blog posts to share this month, as opposed to the usual one. I have my election blog post ready to post, so I will be doing that shortly. My other blog post needs a few more revisions, but will be ready to share in a week or two.
The second thing is I want to mention something about how my prediction on the tragic death of an Avengers star was partially fulfilled last month. I didn’t mention Chadwick Boseman specifically, but I did mention one actress in particular who I believe may still be in danger this year after all. Cobie Smulders is high on my watch list for a number of reasons. She was born in the same year and country as Glee actor Cory Monteith. They were both TV actors who occasionally starred in movies. They are both in the line of fire of a deadly curse, Cory having already succumbed to it via a drug overdose. Cobie could die of Covid during the second spike in cases this fall, so keep a very close eye on her, especially as her show goes back into production. Other than that, over the next few years, I still will be watching the other actors I mentioned in my original prediction; Jeremy Renner for suicide and Brie Larson for either murder or a car crash.
With that out of the way, here’s some predictions to share.
1) There will only be one, maybe two debates, which Joe Biden performs poorly at and Trump surprisingly does very well in.
2) Biden will face an aggressive heckler during a campaign stop who is subdued and arrested by secret service.
3) Kanye West will not be a major factor in the election, as he will receive less than 100,000 votes. In other words, not enough to flip any state decisively in Trump’s corner.
4) There will be factory stoppages in the near future over health and safety risks, which will start to effect the food supply chain, especially when Covid cases spike again.
9/3 ETA: Some more predictions.
5) A major celebrity will die of a drug overdose this fall. Actress, someone in their mid to late twenties. Can’t quite tell who it is yet.
6) I believe that, within two weeks, New York City’s teachers will go on strike after ousting their union president Michael Mulgrew for failure to protect them from the spread of Covid. De Blasio won’t like how this plays out for him. Cuomo won’t either. It will hurt Biden as well. Trump will be filled with glee.
7) Another city goes up in flames in the midwest within a weeks time over a police shooting. It’s not one that has seen such activity before. I’m thinking somewhere in Michigan or maybe even Illinois.
8) The second wave of Covid will start to pick up near Nevada and Arizona by the end of the month and spreads like wildfire across the southeastern and western regions. The northeast is relatively spared, though some pockets of high cases emerge.
9) Spikes of Covid cases will be prevalent on film and tv sets in the next three weeks, forcing most US productions to shut down, though I suspect Canada’s will continue on without interruption.
10 Vaccine testing on a trial basis will see a breakthrough this month. The one I suspect will be the one that will ultimately be successful is this one. It will give immunity to the US and Europe faster than China and other parts of the world, which do not fully vaccinate their populations for another year at least.
9/8 ETA: Before I share more predictions, I wanted to mention this article from a young man dying of cancer. It’s a great sort of preview into the second of my blog posts for this month, though not entirely. What makes it even sadder is the fact that, despite only having weeks to live, he does not seem to realize that he will not be alone in passing on in the near future. With a devastating war and multiple uprisings coming, many souls will be joining him in the afterlife, likely even some of the readers of this site. I know that I will not be leaving along with them at this time, but it saddens me to know how abrupt many people’s lives will be ending in the near future. It gives me no pleasure to say it, but this is the consequence of an elite refusing to cede power to the demands of ordinary people on the streets.
With that out of the way, here’s some more predictions to share.
11) There will be a mass shooting at a polling site this year. In a black neighborhood, either in Florida or somewhere in the mid west. It could psychologically scar people from voting for the rest of the day.
12) Trump announces policy shifts not just to Biden’s right, but also to his left. Expect him to dangle a pardon for Julian Assange, a “peace treaty” with the Taliban and the consideration of universal health care. Don’t trust him to follow through on any of it, but he will make promises like these to gain independent voters. It will work.
13) More tensions in the Middle East, particularly between Israel and its neighbors, along with in the streets of major cities. Likely in relation to Palestine.
14) More terrorism to come in Europe, particularly in France and Germany. The UK snuffs out a similar plot, which Boris Johnson hails publicly as a personal victory.
15) Food shortages are coming, leading to increasing hunger throughout the world.
16) Expect more riots in the streets this fall, especially in places that have not had them yet.
17) There is a terrorist plot involving a bomb in Central Park. Not sure if this will end up being successful or not.
18) More labor unrest is coming in the NBA, especially protesting policies to fund more police departments. Obama will not be able to snuff these out like he did the last time.
19) Expect rising Covid cases in South Africa and its neighbors in the near future.
20) A wave of bankruptcies is coming, particularly as a result of mortgage defaults and credit card defaults.
9/16 ETA: It was brought to my attention that the Avengers actress Diana Rigg has recently passed away. It’s very possible that this is related to the Avengers curse, because I foresaw one of the actresses dying of cancer. I would like to think that this is it for the year, but deaths do sometimes happen in threes. I’m still worried for Cobie Smulders, though a third actor could die suddenly as well. Keep an eye on this until the end of the year, where I don’t see another casualty again for another three years after that.
With that out of the way, here are more predictions.
21) I am seeing Youtube shut down for several minutes, maybe even several hours, weeks or months, due to a cyber hacker corrupting the server. Millions, possibly even billions of videos vanish in the blink of an eye. It seems to have Iranian origins, but it could be Chinese or North Korean related as well.
22) I see credit card machines down for many days, which interrupts the economy.
23) There will also be attempts at cyber hacking banks by the Russians, which see millions of dollars stolen.
24) As a result of these incidents, cyber security becomes a more prominent issue in the near future.
25) Assad seems to be facing another assassination attempt in the near future. Not sure if it’s successful or not.
26) Expect Europe to go into a continent wide lockdown again in the near future, probably within four weeks.