I am having a bit of a back and forth in deciding what blog to post for this month. One has details for events that won’t happen until the fall, while the other has to do with a certain “gossipy” psychic who I’ve warned about in the past. I will hopefully make up my mind soon. In the meantime, here’s some predictions to share.
1) Don’t expect any sort of economic recovery to occur anytime soon, in spite of congress working to pass a broader stimulus package within two weeks. Markets will continue to plunge and mass layoffs are coming down the pipeline.
2) Expect China to engage in cyber warfare as a preview of what is to come. Several major websites will be shut down and some will face permanent destruction of their servers.
3) A major female celebrity has a car crash in Los Angeles, though I’m not exactly sure who. Blonde woman.
4) It is the end of the Ellen Degeneres Show. She will announce her exit by the end of next week.
8/11 ETA: In case you’re curious.
5) Trump will win reelection this fall.
8/21 ETA: With the Democratic convention done and with the chaos in the streets at a minimum, I will have my post convention blog, explaining why I had to change my prediction and why Biden can’t win, by September. I also would like to point to this recent event, the poisoning of Putin’s political rival Alexei Navalny. Very bad sign if he dies, especially as it relates to Biden. In the meantime, I have some more predictions to share.
6) I suspect someone will be killed in the near future by an officer that Kamala Harris let off when a previous misconduct case came before her desk as the district attorney. It will tank her the way Derek Chauvin tanked Amy Klobachur.
7) Watch out for Britney’s safety again. As she tries to assert her right to freedom, those in her inner circle and the powers that be will stop her before she is able to do so, as I have warned for years now. She might make it to September, but I’m not feeling confident. Her time is short.
8) I also feel that time is short for Chicago’s mayor Lori Lightfoot. I have a hard time seeing her hanging onto her office past the election. If she hasn’t stepped down by then, it is possible that someone will shoot her.
9) Watch out for Steve Bannon’s safety. He may be open to talking to prosecutors to minimize his sentence and will be silenced by Trump’s team if he does so.
10) The former Pope Benedict will pass away by the end of the year. There will also be a sex scandal emerging soon around cardinals and bishops hiring prostitutes.
8/23 ETA: A comment from below prompted me to post this.
11) There will be something of a “general strike” that takes place right before the election this fall. This will hurt Biden’s poll numbers, but will lead to several benefits for the unions and workers who organize the work stoppages.
8/29 ETA: I’ve gotten several messages about this already, so I figured I’d put this in an update. In my 2020 predictions post, I said that a star of the Avengers would die tragically this year due to a dark ritual performed in the final Avengers movie. The curse has now taken its first victim in Black Panther actor Chadwick Boseman. Though I did not predict his death specifically, I left my prediction vague enough because I wasn’t 100% sure who would die first. I believe the actors I had mentioned are safe for the time being. However, I do believe that the curse will take another victim within the next three years (not related to the war that is about to come). Continue to watch Colbie Smoulders, Jeremy Renner and Brie Larson, like I had originally mentioned. I have bad vibes from all three of them of an early end to their lives.
I would also like to bring to your attention the fact that the threats against de Blasio continue, this time coming from one of the heads of the Police unions. This comes after he was prominently attacked during the RNC convention this week. So although he did not resign or get killed in June and may still live out the end of August, it is indisputable that the threats against him are still in the air and he is living on borrowed time. He’s been extremely lucky, but his luck will run out.
With all of that out of the way, I have another prediction to share. Probably the final one for the month.
12) There will be a second wave of Covid before a vaccine is distributed, this time being deadlier than the first wave and where most of the deaths will occur for the pandemic. Late October/early November is the vector for the next and likely final spike in cases. It is notable that the areas that got hit the hardest first will be spared, while those who saw spikes this summer will get the worst of the death counts this fall.