I have a draft of a blog for this month, but I haven’t decided if I’m going to post it yet. I have been preoccupied for the last few weeks, so my attention on this site has been greatly reduced. I still feel there’s going to be some volatility in the election, though it may not seem that way right now. I also have been shown through visions why de Blasio has not been forced to resign yet. He has very powerful protectors, devilish ones. What his evil has exposed is the rot in the entire system. Perhaps the outrageousness of his actions were required to reveal this to the world, but it’s becoming more and more apparent how horrible the government is, irrespective of Trump. Revolution is inevitable. It’s only a matter of time. In the interim, here’s some predictions.
1) Mass evictions this summer will leave millions homeless around the world. The streets will be filled people unable to seek shelter by the time the fall rolls around.
2) A major bank will go belly up by the late summer, early fall because they will not be receiving any more bailouts. Expect this to cascade into a large scale series of job losses as a result.
3) Facebook will face tougher regulations by lawmakers, controlling what content they can allow on their site and censoring dissent. This will see a major implosion in the amount of its users.
4) A Trump ally will face criminal indictment over money laundering, though it will have no impact on the campaign.
5) Susan Collins will announce her resignation before the election, either due to family illness or bad polling numbers.
6) Amy McGrath will not defeat Mitch McConnell in the November election, should it occur (which I’m starting to have doubts about).
7/5 ETA: You may think that I’m jumping on a trending topic with this following prediction, but I’m really not.
7) I had sent an email yesterday to a friend of the site, Michael McLellan of New Prophecy, warning him about danger to come for Kim Kardashian this summer due to her ties to Trump. I suspected either she would commit suicide or be murdered by her husband, Kanye West, before he committed suicide. Not even 24 hours after sending that email, Kanye announces that he is running for president, likely at the urging of Trump to split the black vote. I really think this is a very bad idea and it makes a tragic end for the two of them in August extremely likely. I have warned about danger for these two for years. I hope Kim can get Kanye to back down off his high horse before it’s too late. This foolish attempt at a presidential run will cost both of them their lives if he doesn’t reconsider this absurd decision of his soon.
7/22 ETA: Some more predictions.
8) Fires in San Francisco. Not sure if this related to protests or arson or just a random fire, but it’s going to leave the city in tatters by the end of August.
9) Florida is going to have a very bad hurricane season, topping off with a devastating storm in October that leaves thousands, possibly even millions homeless and many people dead.
10) While I may have said previously that de Blasio would be gone by June, if anyone has paid attention to New York City politics, you’d know that the situation is still volatile and the unrest is still lingering below the surface. Case in point: a shooting and a stabbing occurred just mere feet away from where de Blasio made rare public appearances in recent days. Another psychic website says that de Blasio might be gone by August, rather than June. It’s entirely possible, so people should still look out for this in the near future as anger still ferments against him.