As the calls for de Blasio’s resignation grow and the situation in New York City gets more heated, a big change is afoot. I have a blog post draft for this month to publish called “A Burning Hot Summer.” Some of the things I wrote about have already happened, but others have not. I want to see how developments play out first before I post it, seeing as I may need to add or subtract things beforehand. In the meantime, here are some predictions to share.
1) I had a dream about a reopened theme park. There were far less people than before, with major social distancing enforced. A lot of rides were closed or being renovated to fit with new social distancing protocols. This seems to suggest that theme parks will try to open up this summer, but how long this will last remains to be seen.
2) Film production will try to start up again this summer, but will shut down after more coronavirus spikes.
3) De Blasio will not be the only politician feeling the heat to resign. Eric Garcetti in Los Angeles, Lori Lightfoot in Chicago and a number of other mayors will be seeing the same sorts of pressures coming to them soon as well.
6/10 ETA: Today is the 6th year anniversary of our website’s founding. Figured I should mention that off the top. My de Blasio post was not a full fulfillment because he hid and is still hiding from the public to avoid assassination. That indicates that the threats to his life are real and my senses on that point were accurate after all. I also believe the threats have not dissipated yet, but I will wait to post another update when there is something else to share. In the meantime, here is a psychic insight that needs to be shared.
4) One daughter of a former US senator wants to speak out about sexual harassment and assault by Joe Biden, but she is being threatened not to both by her senator father and Biden’s campaign. If she or someone else in her circle sees this, know that you will be safe to speak out and that people will protect you from harm. Your experiences need to be heard and Biden should not be allowed to silence you to steal the nomination by force. Hope you take this advice.
6/17 ETA: Need to make the following note.
5) Despite the tensions in North Korea and along the Chinese/Indian border, I do not believe this is the immediate start of world war 3. I do, however, believe these will be key battlegrounds when the war eventually begins. I do not see the war occurring until more economic blowback occurs, after the Democratic convention and after the time that the first major Covid-19 vaccine comes into production.
6/27 ETA: So a lot of my predictions I made in this month’s blog post, A Burning Hot Summer, have been coming to fruition, including an earthquake in Mexico and confirmation of this being the hottest summer on record. More bad things will be coming down the pipeline. There won’t be relief in sight for months. In the meantime, I have some more predictions to share.
6) Lindsay Graham isn’t the only one who will see male escorts speak out about being employed by a closeted senator. Tom Cotton will also face sex workers who will expose him as well.
7) Expect Russia to face a volatile summer with mass protests over poverty and police brutality. Putin will quickly try to crush these uprisings, but Moscow and St Petersburg will burn by late August.
8) A major European politician will face death in a car accident sometime by the end of the summer. Late August is my guesstimate.
9) I have been following the uprisings in Curacao and I will have more to say about this in a longer blog post for next month. For the moment, I will say that this is a preview for a wide spread independence movement that sweeps throughout the entirety of the Caribbean.
10) Assad shouldn’t get too complacent with his status in Syria. I see several foreign players looking to flare up conflicts in the war torn region again. Erdogan seems to be the chief instigator here, but there are other nefarious actors involved as well. This will see the two fascists duke it out during world war 3.
11) Other countries should prepare to see a wave of Americans fleeing to seek asylum by the fall, particularly young people. Canada and Mexico will see boatloads of legal immigration applications and illegal crossings. Unlike the treatment of immigrants in the US, most of these asylum seekers will gain refuge where they flee.
12) Watch out for Bolsanaro in Brazil trying to start trouble with his regional neighbors. Maduro and Alberto Fernández are high on his target list.
13) Bolivia’s government will fall by the fall, leading to Evo Morales being restored into a leadership position by years end.
14) A protest movement erupts in Mexico demanding more refugees from Central America be let into their country. This will be opposed by Trump, but Obrador will cede to protestor demands anyway.