It’s May Day. I have a blog about this that I’ll post today. In the interim, here are some predictions to share.
1) I had a dream last night that there was a massive push for women to get pregnant and have more babies. I saw lots of discussions on fertility and the social pressures on men to conceive. This is likely related to the post war era of our society. It will impact everyone, including those who are gay and those who don’t want children.
2) With more scrutiny on Joe Biden’s accuser Tara Reade coming, expect more women coming forward to offer their own stories of abuse at his hands. Expect that this will make an impact heading into the convention.
3) In that same vein, expect a credible rape allegation to be made against online blogger Bill Palmer of the Palmer Report. He will likely face a jail sentence when this case finally goes to trial.
4) Trouble is also coming for writer Louise Mensch. There’s tax fraud that is being investigated. She could face a hefty fine and/or jail sentence when this uncovered by the IRS.
5/4 ETA: If you didn’t see my newest blog post, you should read it if you want to know how to fight back against the attacks on the working class happening as we speak. In the meantime, I am going to allude to my next blog post and then share a few more predictions.
5) This will be a very hot summer, possibly the hottest on record.
6) The states and countries that had big early numbers in Coronavirus cases will not see a resurgence before the cure is found. Places that didn’t have big early numbers, like Florida and Texas, are in for a rude awakening. Their death tolls will eventually surpass New York’s. Sweden’s will likely surpass most other European nations per capita death rate as well.
7) Despite news of his reemergence, I don’t trust what North Korea is saying about Kim Jong Un. I don’t feel his life presence and the photos they are sharing of him seem either staged, older or fake to me. I’m not exactly sure what’s really going on, but they are absolutely hiding the truth from the public. I suspect we will find out what’s really happening by August at the latest.
8) It is a big mistake for the Obama’s to bring so much attention to themselves these days. They won’t like when their respective legacies start getting torn to shreds by those who despise them, most of whom are not Republicans.
5/6 ETA: Fefelove shared this warning from a dream she had. This could be in reference to the second wave that is expected to come.
9) “Dream we were in quarantine for Covid-20. Like now but the news said Covid 20 and I was like whatttt 20? Double checked n it wasn’t 19. Like some second problem.”
10) I normally don’t like to talk about other psychics, as I am a person who likes to keep harmony with others that have similar gifts. However, I am so tempted to write a blog post about one particular “psychic” who likes to gossip. If they don’t stop attacking a certain innocent person soon, aiding the efforts of right wingers like Rupert Murdoch and Piers Morgan and the columnists at the Daily Mail, then I will. For someone who is so opposed to Trump, they sure are doing their best to aid in his mission to take down someone that he really doesn’t like.
5/17 ETA: I have to be honest with you all. I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be able to keep posting on this site. Last night, an ambulance came to my neighborhood to take away a person who died from Coronavirus. The disease is getting closer and I do not feel safe where I am. Where I might go will not have internet. Just keep this in mind in case there’s a lull in posts for a while. In the meantime, another prediction to share.
11) I’m going to link to this blog post again, because we are in the year 2020. The coronavirus is making Adele nervous about releasing her new album this year. Unfortunately for her, if she wishes to keep living, she has no other choice but to put it out by years end. What worries me more than anything else is her recent weight loss that has made headlines. As I mentioned in my blog post from four years ago, Mama Cass Elliot died at 32 from a heart attack, caused by trying to lose weight. If Adele isn’t careful, she’ll suffer the same fate. I know she reads this blog. I have gotten confirmation of this from the spiritual world. I hope she takes this advice, before it is too late.