I apologize for not completing my Britney Spears related post last month. It should be done in a couple of days. In the meantime, I have a prediction to share.
1) Although there have been delays since I lasted predicted this, I do believe that the recent protests in Hong Kong are the start of the beginning of the end of the Communist regime in China. It may occur a year or two later than originally predicted, 2020-2021 rather than this year, but Xi Jinping’s days are numbered. Joshua Wong also must watch for his safety again as he’s at risk of disappearance and an ultimately death.
9/10 ETA: I posted the Britney Spears blog a week ago which you can check out below. More news has surfaced since, including the mysterious death of her doctor, the court ordered imposition of a new conservator and further disturbing Instagram posts. The signs are getting grimmer. The end may be near. In the meantime, here are a few more predictions to share.
2) I see Pete Buttegieg inching past Kamala Harris in new polls, but for the most part, the state of the Democratic primary remains the same until January. Like I have said previously, I do not believe that any of the current candidates will end up being the nominee.
3) Despite Trump’s attempts to broker a peace agreement in Afghanistan, don’t expect it to happen on his watch or in the next few years. Instead, more progress will be made in Iraq where troops will be leaving a lot sooner.
4) I had a dream a while back that actress Jennifer Lawrence was having an affair with an actor named Terrence Mann. I don’t know whether or not this will actually come to pass, but adultery of some sort may be in her future.
9/20 ETA: Some more predictions
5) Although I was wrong about her being banned from the US, I see danger approach for Greta Thunberg, but also a nobel peace prize.
6) Joe Biden has an accident on the campaign trail that critically damages his electoral chances.
7) Watch out for another major terror attack in Europe this fall. Germany seems to be the target.
9/28 ETA: Some dream based predictions.
8) I fear that Turkey is about to see a major civil war break out between the Turks and the Kurds. The results will be devastating in both loss of life and economic damage.
9) Iran’s leaders will attempt to communicate with the American people directly in an effort to do an end run around the Trump administration in the efforts of avoiding a war. Such attempts will be futile, but there still won’t be war for the foreseeable future.
10) Taylor Swift is about to enter another feud with a prominent female artist, this time over accusations that she stole her latest tour designs from her. This won’t be resolved for a long time until one of the sides waves a white flag and calls a truce.