Some of the more aggressive predictions I wrote for last month have not yet come to fruition, but the signs of tension are definitely in the air. What seems like a calm summer so far will not stay that way much longer. Look out for trouble in the near future. In the meantime, here’s a prediction to share.
1) Members of the staff on capitol hill will go on strike due to low pay and benefits sometime in the fall. It will see congress shut down for a few days until the issue is resolved. It will be one of the most significant labor actions to occur in DC in recent history.
8/5 ETA: I know there’s been some curiosity about two of my previous predictions and I will be posting separate update blogs this month to address them. One is about Trump’s assassination, which I still believe will happen and, in fact, I had a recurring dream two nights in a row indicating details on how, when and where. The other is on why Britney isn’t dead yet and more warning signs coming out of her camp that she is in imminent danger. Be on the look out for those soon. In the meantime, I have some more predictions to share.
2) Watch out for accusations and criminal investigations of election fraud, but this time coming by Republicans towards the Democratic camp. In addition to proof that Melinda Katz cheated in her election against Tiffany Caban, there will also be an investigation of a southern Democrat in an upcoming special election which will be credible.
3) Don’t expect any action on gun control this year, despite the recent mass shootings that have occurred. Note that I don’t predict these anymore because they happen so frequently, it can be said credibly that there will be one without prescience.
8/22 ETA: I’m still working on my other blog for this month. Hopefully it will be ready by months end. In the meantime, I have a few more predictions I’ve been meaning to share.
4) I believe that congresswoman Rashida Tlaib will attempt to visit her grandmother through the Jordanian border of the Palestinian territories and this will become a very contested scene with the potential for mass violence. Protestors will show up as will international camera crews. Whether Israel allows her entry determines how soon we can expect a third intifada.
5) Greta Thunberg will be denied entry into the United States after making her sailing across the Atlantic Ocean after pressure on Trump by Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson. The stated reason will be promotion of communism, though no one buys this.
6) The Democratic primary will be whittled down to four or five candidates by time the new year rolls around.
7) There will be major health problems surrounding Cher and her mother this fall. Though Cher will survive, her mother will not.