I may have a blog post about Iran to share this month, so keep an eye out for that later. In the meantime, I have a prediction to share and hope to have more as the month progresses.
1) I’m seeing signs of trouble for Democrats in the presidential primary. No one is able to form as a consensus candidate and I still feel that the nominee is someone who isn’t currently running. You’ll know if this will be the case at the start of next year.
7/2 ETA: Already had a dream with two predictions to add onto the first one.
2) I had a dream where Kamala Harris was leaking pink slime wherever she walked, sat or slept. She kept trying to cover it up as if it wasn’t happening, but inevitably people saw it and knew her insides were foul. I have a feeling that Kamala’s dirty dealings will become more public over the course of the campaign. She will not become the nominee and will regret running when her reputation is permanently challenged, no matter how hard she tries to cover it up.
3) In the same dream, I saw new congresswoman Rashida Tlaib murdered, though I’m not sure by whom, and a mass funeral follow. This is definitely a warning for her safety as she is being targeted by very evil people and her safety is at risk.
7/7 ETA: I was going to post this prediction in the blog I just posted for this month, but didn’t think it was necessary considering how short it is.
4) Queens County in New York City may think they’ll be able to steal the Democratic nomination for District Attorney from Tiffany Caban, but they are wrong. In the event that corrupt Melinda Katz steals the nomination by the thinnest of margins, two things will happen. One is her campaign will be criminally investigated at the federal level and she and her cohorts at the Board of Elections will be indicted and convicted with jail time for all. The other thing is that Tiffany Caban will engage in a write in campaign and, with splintered votes once again coming from Greg Lasak, she will win the general election in a historic victory. For those who doubt my prescience, know that cheaters never win in the end.
7/13 ETA: Some more predictions.
5) Though who predict the demise of Alexandria Occasio Cortez are off their mark. Not only will she will her reelection campaign by a wide margin next year, she will also make a play for Chuck Schumer’s senate seat in 2022 and very likely secure it.
6) A prominent Republican politician will be outed sometime this year. Lindsey Graham seems likely, but it’s not Aaron Schock, who has already been outed.
7) There will be a major wave of resistance to Trump’s immigration policies leading to a detention center breakout this fall.
8) The left will take back power in large parts of Central and South America this year into the next as a rebuke to the Trump administration.
7/14 ETA: I may post another blog post for one of these predictions, but I’ll decide on that in a few days. In the meantime, here are a few more predictions to share.
9) Trump may be using the divisions in the Democratic party as an excuse to retake the House of Representatives with an orchestrated coup. Watch for “moderate” Democrats meeting with House minority leader Kevin McCarthy. The consequences for Nancy Pelosi and the country will be very serious if the GOP is successful.
10) There will be official proof that former New York City mayor Ed Koch was gay. This comes in the form of intimate photographs that leave little doubt as to what his sexual orientation was.
7/16 ETA: If you haven’t already done so, you can read my blog for this month here. In the meantime, here is another prediction.
11) Times Square and many parts of the city will be looted and burnt down as a result of the DOJ’s failure to indict Eric Garner’s murderer. The city’s financial situation will collapse as a result and many will see this as a return to the “bad old days” of the city. Real estate prices will plunge, tourism will vanish and the city will face a significant financial crisis. It will take a decade to recover.