This probably won’t be a very long post due to how many predictions I wrote for the new years post below, but I had a thought that I wanted to share before February.
1) The government shutdown will last longer than any previous one before it. I’m seeing the number 42, or double the last longest shutdown. I’m also sensing that Trump will attempt to declare an emergency to fund the wall, but the supreme court will shut it down and he will be forced to back down from his stance on the issue. A long touted compromise on border security follows.
1/13 ETA: So I have a few new predictions to share. Didn’t expect to have anymore this month, but here we are.
2) Meghan McCain will suffer a meltdown in the next few months that will result in her ouster from The View.
3) The director behind the new “Leaving Neverland” will be accused of sexual misconduct which will derail the project and lead to the alleged victims not being taken seriously by the public. The documentary will also not change anyones view on the King of Pop.
4) Adam Levine will be accused of sexual assault and rape leading to the ouster of Maroon 5 from the Super Bowl.
1/27 ETA: Another prediction.
5) Trump better be careful about his administration’s coup policies in Venezuela. What they are attempting to do there to Maduro will reverberate and happen to him here. Something he should keep in mind as Mueller gets desperate to take Trump down.