While there has been a lot of unsettling things happening recently, both in my personal life and the world, there have been rays of sunshine casting over the darkened days. Our regular contributor, Fefe Love, is winning her battle against the stalker who scares her into silence. I don’t want to jinx anything, but if she is successful, she’ll begin posting again in the new year. Pray for success on this front. Her voice is missed.
In the meantime, here is a prediction to share and hopefully I’ll have more to share later in the month.
1) I think there will be some unusual weather in the North West this month. Though it may not technically be a hurricane, the storms that approach will reach those levels.
10/6 ETA: This is more of an update to a previous post rather than a prediction.
2) So Kavanaugh managed to squeak into the Supreme Court in the tightest margin in US history. My instinct on that one point was wrong, despite how close to the wire it got. In addition, one other part of the Trump post from last month is now wrong as well. The red wave I predicted has now evaporated. Republicans fell into a trap laid out by corporatist Democrats to rally women voters without having to change their overall policies. The predicted red wave will become a blue wave instead and it will leave Trump vulnerable on more ends than just the FBI. Despite this, the rest of the prediction, including the closure of the Mueller investigation, the culling of his cabinet and his assassination still follow.
10/19 ETA: Another prediction.
3) I remembered some of the dreams I had a number of years ago about my future in space and I wondered how it would be possible for humans to travel such great distances. I managed to figure it out. The Voyager 1, a probe that was sent from the US by NASA in 1977, will eventually be intercepted by an alien race and this may establish contact in the future. Such contact will give the human race technology that is currently not available here and will allow us to explore the universe. When? I’m not sure, but this is what I’m sensing at the moment.
4) I had a dream last night where Donald Trump was forced to wear The Mask from the 1990’s comic and movie. He then became a target and his life was immediately in danger. It seemed like an odd dream, but I was able to deduce what it meant. Jim Carrey, a very vocal Trump critic, will play a key role in taking down Trump’s administration. In what capacity I’m not sure. However, it will be interesting to see where he comes in to play.
10/23 ETA: Another dream based prediction.
5) I’m not going to share all of the dream that I had, but I had a dream where federal agents came to investigate me and ask me questions about the singer Kesha. They said she was hiding and they were looking for people who knew her to turn her in. I didn’t know where she was, but I saw her soon after and warned her that the feds were after her and to run. I’m not sure what this about, but if it has to do with vindictive and desperate measures her predatory producer Dr Luke might take against her for her allegations of rape, then she has reason to be worried about her safety. Hope she protects herself physically and legally. Desperate people will do unhinged things.
10/27 ETA: I’m not removing the prayer post for another day or two. It has been working as I had hoped and your continued prayer will remove the poison in my life. In the meantime, here’s a bad feeling I’ve been having that I need to share.
6) I’m getting a very bad vibe around the migrant caravan. Not because any malicious actors have infiltrated it, but because of what Trump might do to halt their travels to the border seeking asylum. Pray that I’m wrong, but there’s a Hitlerian vibe coming off of his supporters that leads me to believe the migrants will be rounded up in concentration camps and killed in mass. I hope that I’m wrong, but the feeling is very strong. Hope they stay safe and consider ending in Mexico if they can.
10/29 ETA: I have cleared out the negative energy (for the most part), so I’ve taken the blog post off of the front page. I might put it up again in a few days for a different reason. Thanks for your energy everyone. In the meantime, I think this is the last prediction I’ll have for the month.
7) I have bad feelings surrounding Brazil. After electing Bolanaro, they may have had their last election for quite a long time. The likelihood of democracy surviving his reign is pretty much non existent. Don’t expect a free Brazil again until the 2030’s.