So while a number of things I have written have already been fulfilled last month, a few big ones were big misses. I’m still trying to figure out why that was the case and I’ll hopefully have some answers soon. In the meantime, here are a few predictions to share for the month.
1) There will be a big, coordinated push to push out Jeff Sessions this month and he will be out, along with Rod Rosenstein, by the end of the year.
2) There will also be a coordinated push to oust the Vice President, Mike Pence. I suspect he’ll be out by years end as well.
3) There will be immigration related trouble in Arizona this month as it becomes a hotspot of rage over mass arrests and imprisonment of undocumented workers. The treatment is notably worse than usual.
4) Finally, there will be a last minute breakthrough on Brexit courtesy of Jeremy Corbyn if he can survive the onslaught against him by a foreign power.
9/2 ETA: Another prediction.
5) One of the major terror attacks I warned about in the 2018 predictions page will likely occur this month, especially if Trump does anymore further damage in the Middle East.
9/7 ETA: I have a lot of thoughts to share about the Trump administration on the heels of the upcoming Bob Woodward book and the anonymous op-ed in the New York Times from a senior official. I might make it the blog post of the month, but I fear doing so because it’ll give away a large chunk of my 2019 predictions for the White House. Let me know in the comments if you think I should go ahead with it anyway. In the meantime, here is a prediction based on these recent developments.
6) Although Mike Pence is looking to oust Trump from the presidency, he did not write the op-ed. Instead, his chief of staff, John Kelly, authored it and I believe it will be exposed by the end of the month or in early October. His resignation follows soon after.