I feel bad that I didn’t post many predictions for April. There have been things in my personal life that I’ve had to attend to and I’ve also been discouraged by Google’s continuous repression of our viewership numbers. Karma will get them soon enough, mark my words. In the meantime, here’s a prediction to share. Be on the lookout for long overdue blog posts as well.
1) Donald Trump is likely to be announced as a Nobel peace prize winner. He won’t ever make it to the ceremony as his dismantling of the Iran deal, coupled with outrage from members of the board, sees the award pulled before it is issued. This infuriates Trump and sees a long Twitter meltdown occur as a result.
5/5 ETA: Happy Cinco de Mayo. I got this message from a dream and thought it was worth sharing.
2) I had a dream of an African immigrant from Australia talking about the police state in the United States and how she was fortunate enough to avoid it. She told me the story of a neighbor of hers whose husband was a cop and how he was harassing her in a similar way that black people in the United States were harassed. It got so bad that she conjured a spell from who she described as “the ancestors” and it caused the cop to suffer a life of misery and decay leading to homelessness and death. She believed that although she couldn’t cast this kind of spell on a large scale basis, she believed this magic from her African ancestors was key to dismantling the police state in the US. I don’t know how credible this message is, but I had asked in prayer for a sign the night before and this seems to be it (there might be more and I’ll post about it here if there is). Hope this message gets to its intended audience. It’s very much needed at this time.
5/12 ETA: I’ve been away for a number of days, but I’m back now. I won’t be as active for a while and I’ll explain why in my second blog post for the month. In the meantime, here’s another prediction to share with you all.
3) The issue of homelessness and poverty will be another dividing factor between corrupt Democrats and their naive base heading into the fall election. The base will want to see action taken while the Clintonites will see this as a communist plot. This will see problems for Democrats heading into the fall leading into a crisis for the 2010 presidential election.
5/30 ETA: I won’t get that second blog post up for this month, but it should be ready in the second week of June. In the meantime, here are some predictions to share.
4) As much as many other psychics may feel otherwise, I feel that evicted homebody Michael Rotondo is a victim of a vicious media attack on the Millenial generation that ignores the roots of our economic inequality and a major housing crisis nationwide. In spite of my feelings on the larger issues at stake, I do believe he will leave his home peacefully and manage to find a place of his own in due time. However, his parents, who brought him through the ringer, will not end up so lucky. They will see their only other child die and tragedy strike to the point where their lives will be in his hands. The end of their years in a nursing home will not be pleasant and they will regret this fiasco when reflecting on it years down the road.
5) We’ll be seeing a push for more gay inclusion in the media on the heels of the Oscars So White and Me Too movements. It will make a difference for a number of people who have yet to get their big break.
6) Scandal will arrive on Lorne Michaels’ doorstep leading to his ouster from Saturday Night Live by the end of the next season.
7) Comedian Amber Ruffin is about to take off in a major way. Watch for her in the near future.