As the year is beginning to come to a close and the holiday season approaches, my prescience for the remainder of 2017 narrows and begins to float in 2018 instead. This and next months posts will be shorter as I prepare for the mega 2018 post plus a fulfillment chart for my 2017 predictions. In the meantime, I have one warning to share. I’ll add anything below if it becomes necessary.
1) There is the risk of a terror attack at a Thanksgiving day parade or event this year. I don’t think it’s the Macy’s event, but it might be. Instead, it’s more likely to be one in a smaller town or city near the west coast. Watch out for it as the time approaches.
11/17 ETA: A few more predictions to share.
2) If former Fifth Harmony singer Camila Cabello goes number 1 either this week or next and then scores an additional #1 in 2018, don’t expect a reunion of the group to ever occur in the future.
3) In addition to prediction #1, I think there will be some additional trouble during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in regards to violence and other issues, mainly political ones. It will be a tumultuous time and not such a pleasant Christmas.
4) Finally, I know I’ve said this a bunch of times before, but like with warnings of political violence that have been fulfilled numerous times, I still believe the economic weight is going fall out from under New York City with some severe rioting and housing busts to blame. I also believe scandal and political violence will plague the city as well. This comes as both Chicago and San Francisco face similar issues.
11/24 ETA: Thankfully there was no attack during a Thanksgiving day parade (as far as I know), but violence has begun to take hold this weekend and it will get worse as we approach Saturday. In the meantime, here’s another prediction to share. Stay safe.
5) There will be another high profile anti-gay attack in Europe, this time in Amsterdam. I believe it will occur at the airport, the perpetrator will be Muslim and the victim will be a tourist. Watch out for this in late December.
11/26 ETA: Possibly the last prediction of the month, but I don’t know 100% for sure.
6) The lid is about to blow off on Amazon’s horrible employment practices including its abuse of workers, sexual harassment and environmental pollution. This will lead to congress sanctioning Jeff Bezos and seeing his ouster come from the organization by the end of 2018.
11/29 ETA: This is most certainly the last prediction of the month. I don’t think I saw this one anywhere else and believe it is mine exclusively.
7) I feel that an undercover tape is going to be released from a disgruntled ex-employee of Ellen Degeneres showing her nasty diva antics backstage of her talk show. Although I don’t believe it will derail her career or see the cancellation of the show, I do believe that she will lose endorsement deals and sponsors will pull out as a result of the controversy. I think this incident will prompt her to begin plans to fade into the background as she approaches sixty years old.