As the temperature rises up, here are some predictions to cool your mind.
1) Corn will become a hot commodity as a shortage impacts the produce this season. Prices will rise greatly as a result.
2) The state of Iowa will have a very devastating summer in regards to a scandal that emerges from their farming industry. It will not be a pretty picture in the slightest.
3) There is the risk of a laptop exploding in the cargo hold of the plane due to the laptop ban put in place by the Trump administration. Although the initial reports suggest terrorism, the laptop will be seen as the culprit in short time. This will see the policy reneged and a different way of screening laptops for bombs follows.
7/5 ETA: A few more predictions.
4) A closeted singer will be pressured to come out as gay by years end. Although his career will suffer initially, he’ll be better off for it long term.
7/28 ETA: I have to get around to updating my predictions fulfilled page as a number of new fulfillments have occurred over the last few weeks. In the meantime, here’s another dream based prediction I had last night.
6) I had a dream of driving up to a theme park and a mass amount of people were evacuating the park. Some were crying over losing their friends while others were in total fear. Surprisingly, the cause of the problems was not terrorism but instead a sinkhole that swallowed people alive. I wasn’t able to gauge how many people perished, but the crowds looked intense and flights were not leaving immediately following this incident. I don’t want to reveal personal things that happened to me in the dream, but I’m torn between this happening in San Diego or somewhere in Australia. It might also happen in Florida, but I got a very west coast vibe based on which direction my flight would be heading home. I’m not sure when this should occur, but perhaps watch for it in August or September.