I’ll write more specific predictions in the future, but #1 is more of a general comment than anything else.
1) April, along with August, will be the most consequential months of the entire year. Big changes are on the horizon in regards to politics and also the state of foreign affairs. Specifically watch for major changes in the Trump white house. It will devastate the country in ways he may not expect.
4/7 ETA: With prediction 1 already in the process of fulfillment, it’s time to add some more predictions to do this list.
2) London will be in a state of crisis this month and it will have nothing to do with terrorism. It will have major political implications for Theresa May’s government and will likely seen an upswing for a currently embattled Jeremy Corbyn.
3) I know this seems like quite a long shot of thinking, but there’s a chance that Jean-Luc Mélenchon surpassed Marine Le Pen in the first round of presidential polling. If he does, he’ll defeat a very war hungry Macron easily. If not, I’m starting to believe that Le Pen is inevitable, sad as it is to say.
4) With the troubles in Syria more apparent than ever, Israel’s jubilation will be short lived. What goes around comes around and during a similar chemical attack on the Palestinians by Netanyahu this summer, a bomb will be set off at their military base from where they store their secret nuclear weapons. Fair play is the name of the game and it may lead to a fraying of Trump from Israel that I have previously predicted.
5) There will be massive anti-war demonstrations this weekend. It will be part of the reason why the situation in Syria doesn’t get worse.
4/20 ETA: A few more predictions.
6) Angela Merkel is going to have a rough month in May as it will preview a disastrous election result for her in October.
7) As I’ve hinted at previously, there will be a major breakthrough next month on the issue of police brutality. Things are about to change for the better, as surprising as it might to hear.
8) Watch for trouble in the real estate markets of New York and London. It’ll signal what will finally see this long inflated bubble pop into the greatest depression of our time.