I don’t have a lot to share this month because I’m getting ready to compose my list of 2017 predictions that will take up a lot of time and energy. I’m holding off until December 20th due to the following prediction below. Once that is sorted out, I’ll have the predictions ready to share by the end of the year. In the meantime, here’s a few things to keep an eye out for this month.
1) Even though the recounts petitioned by Jill Stein will likely fail, the questioning of the legitimacy of the results could compel many electoral college voters to disregard Trump when they convene on December 19th. If 38 of them vote against him and for Hillary, Trump would face a coup and there could be a fulfillment of my revolution predictions from 2015. This may not come to pass, but the forces on that side seem desperate to stop Trump and I wouldn’t put it past them to do this.
2) Christmas sales will be abysmal this year and that will cause a downturn in the markets. Whether it crashes remains to be seen.
3) There will be attempts to confiscate cash in the US this month, something I’ve mentioned in previous blogs. They may revolve around Social Security and Medicare. Ignore them. They will spell trouble if you follow through on the proposal the government offers up.
4) Finally, there will be a last minute development in the Middle East that could push the world to war before Trump comes to power. We’ll know if this is the case by the end of next Wednesday. It could fizzle out, but since the powers that be are running around with their heads chopped out, don’t put anything past them.
If I have more to say, I’ll post it below. Otherwise, be on the lookout for my 2017 predictions by the end of the year.
12/11 ETA: One dream to share below in relation to a previous prediction I’ve made.
5) I had a dream last night where I was in a space ship that could take people to alternative dimensions and timelines. We shot ourselves high into space towards Mars and then entered a black hole. Upon arriving, I was taking to the Chinese Grauman theater in 1994. That’s where Mariah Carey was at an awards show or movie premiere red carpet. It was here that I saw several times, through various angles, her being shot and killed. The tragedy was that it was at the height of her career and when she was entering her peak; ala Selena. The point of this dream is two fold.
The first is that plans are being made to send men/women to Mars. I’ve hesitated to make such a prediction, despite others doing so, due to my belief in an upcoming world war. However, if war fails to materialize, then a trip to Mars may be likely in the near future; possibly by the end of the decade. Watch for that.
The second is that Mariah Carey’s untimely death, which I have warned about previously, is preventable. If her team or she can read this, she should stay vigilant about her safety. If she can do that, then she will survive like she did in 1994.