I apologize for my absence in writing for this site. I don’t have a lot of energy to write something long and complicated, so I’ll abbreviate my intricate thoughts into simple and short posts.
1) While there have been no successful assassinations of political leaders in the United States (though there were more attempts), the assassination of Vladimir Putin’s political rival Boris Netmsov (which will see retaliation come in the form of Putin’s own assassination) and the attack on a US ambassador to South Korea (notice in the article that the attacker wanted a “unified Korea”….I’ve written about this before) are either partial fulfillments or warnings for delayed action in the United States. With Homeland Security fully funded until the end of September, it is something that I highly doubt will occur now, but I can’t say for certain that the vector of time for fulfillment has passed just yet. Especially as the US drums up the beat for war in Iran (not a good idea….one that is doomed to fail), don’t assume that we are out of the woods on this incident just yet.
2) Another prison riot and accusations of poisoned prisoners at Riker’s Island, along with a rally to protect the guards last week, are ramping up the likelihood of a break out in the near future. An attempted break out was thwarted in Nevada this month. Attempts to thwart one at the morally wounded New York prison facility will not be nearly as successful once it occurs.
3) We have yet another Senator who may be vacating a seat soon. The Senator from New Jersey, Robert Menendez, may be forced to step down by months end due to allegations of illegally trading favors for high finance political donors. If this is to be, it will be three down and ten more to go before the violence in the streets picks up in late March or early April. Also keep an eye out for more federal prosecutions into mismanagement on Wall Street. This will ensnare more senators and congressman and lead to the assassinations of others in this particular cabal of corruption.
Finally, here are some predictions that I’ll share that everyone should keep an eye on for in the next few months.
1) In late August, as the result of an effective executive order granting amnesty to Mexican citizens illegally living in the United States, a rush of migrant children comes over the Texas border in the hopes of achieving sanctuary from the political violence in the middle of South America. Anger from conservative groups will follow and this puts tremendous pressure on President Obama to resign from his office. As this is going on, a group of drug cartels uses the chaos at the border to illegally enter the United States and go on an assassination mission against former Texas governor Rick Perry and potentially the current governor Greg Abbott over an illegal deal that the state has failed to honor. This chaos results in riots and massive gun fire at a rally in San Antonio where one of the governors will be attending over the summer. The anger and rage fuels into a violent lynching spree and attacks on Muslim Americans and illegal Mexican immigrants follow that sends many of them back to their home countries fleeing in fear of death by mob rule. The outrage around this event forces the international community to cut ties with the controversial state. It will lead to an economic implosion and it will be hard to recover from, though it is expected to occur by the late 2020’s or early 2100’s.
2) A sprint of political activism will make its way to the streets in April. This group of protestors will face a put down by the United States government and when bullets by police officers are fired, the dynamic will change permanently. Expect many stand offs with authorities and sovereign citizens to follow after this event; leading to the confrontation in Washington DC by the time Christmas rolls around at the end of this year.
That’s all I have to write for now. I’ll share more when I can.